• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d3u5
    June 2006
    Thanks!!
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Awesome, thanks.
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

For Season 2.5 to come out in September is an outrage. I just watched "Pegasus" today, and it is a crime for me to have to wait to see the outcome of this Adama vs. Cain war. Please tell me that it will be released earlier than September!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dial_the_gate!
          I would say probably both, as some people have bought one, and waiting for the other, and some want to wait for the final issue.

They might stick to the two box-sets together in a bigger box

They said there would be a longer cut of PEGASSUS in DVD, and I´ll wait for the next edition just because of it.

Comment

From IGN:

Battlestar Galactica (Cell Phone Game Review)

The Cylons days are numbered.

by Levi Buchanan
            April 19, 2006

Click on the link to read the entire review and view screenshots

The Battlestar Galactica franchise has enjoyed a solid renaissance on the Sci-Fi Network, paying definite homage to the original television series -- but certainly updating it for an ever more savvy (read: jaded) audience. The space battles with the merciless Cylons are certainly good inspirado for a top-down shooting game -- so why doesn't In-Fusio's blaster exactly make the cut?

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

personally I'm hoping for a complete season 2, both halves shoved together is fine as long as I don't have to pay $80 for it, season 1 went for $45 and 2.0 is $38 by itself.... granted there are more episodes in season 2 but if you count the miniseries that came with 1 then there are only 3 more.
              "The evolution of the brain not only overshot the needs of prehistoric man....

Spoiler:
              it is the only example of evolution providing a species with an organ which it does not know how to use."

--Arthur Koestler

Comment

Originally posted by phimuajedi69
                personally I'm hoping for a complete season 2, both halves shoved together is fine as long as I don't have to pay $80 for it, season 1 went for $45 and 2.0 is $38 by itself.... granted there are more episodes in season 2 but if you count the miniseries that came with 1 then there are only 3 more.
                $40 twice a year is not that bad and I’d rather have two sets then wait a whole year to get just one. What I don’t get is the waiting until September to bring out 2.5. It would be better to bring it out in July or August so there is a little time between the video and the next season.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

it is not bad in and of itself really, more by comparison....

not only with the first season of bsg but with other shows from the sci-fi channel as well, sg-1 is getting new packaging and its msrp is going down to $50, so it'll show up at wal-mart for $35-40 prolly since right now the seasons go for about $45 with the msrp at $55-60, similar situation with atlantis

though it is still worlds better than most of the trek sets, and the original farscape sets....(neither of which i bought bc of the price)
                  "The evolution of the brain not only overshot the needs of prehistoric man....

Spoiler:
                  it is the only example of evolution providing a species with an organ which it does not know how to use."

--Arthur Koestler

Comment

SCI-FI channel is showing a "mini-marathan" of six BSG /TOS episodes
                    TODAY from: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM est.

It begins with the first three episodes are of the original movie that started it all, starting
                    with the Cylon attack & concludes with one of my favorites "Hand of God." I am disappointed
                    that my personal favorite "Living Legend Part 1 & 2" the story of Cmdr.Cain & the Pegasus, isn't
                    being shown.

Todays schedule is as follows:

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA /TOS (SCI-FI CHANNEL)

4/20 10 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA PART 1
                    4/20 11 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA PART 2
                    4/20 12 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA PART 3
                    4/20 1 PM EXPERIMENT IN TERRA
                    4/20 2 PM TAKE THE CELESTRA
                    4/20 3 PM THE HAND OF GOD

THE SCHEDULE FOR BSG/TNS IS AS FOLLOWS:

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA /TNS (SCI-FI CHANNEL)

4/21 5 PM SACRIFICE
                    4/21 2 AM SACRIFICE
                    4/28 5 PM THE CAPTAIN'S HAND
                    4/28 2 AM THE CAPTAIN'S HAND
                    5/5 2 AM DOWNLOADED
                    5/12 5 PM LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS - PT 1
                    5/12 2 AM LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS - PT 1

Hope this info is helpful to SET YOUR VCRs/TiVos.
                    Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 20 April 2006, 07:15 AM. Reason: Clean up sentences

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
                      Yes it does, sorry, I misread it.

But just because there's a projected release date for Season 2.5 doesn't mean there will not be a "Season Two" release. That's like saying, "oh the bare-bones version of The Two Towers has a release date. That must mean they're not doing an extended release of this one." To adapt a cliche, absence of news is not news of absence.
                      That's a completly different situation. The extended editions were announced BEFORE the barebones editions. That's obviously not the case here.
                      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

RDM said it was a homage to the old British sci-fi show Space 1999, even though Mission: Impossible used it before.

Some have criticised it, but I actually like it as it is a bit different to what we are used to.

And I like the track that goes with it.

Comment

The Battlestar Galactica pilot is airing again on Monday, April 24th on the SciFi channel in two parts at 11 PM and 1 AM EST.
                          Beth

Comment

Since I didn’t see a thread about this just wanted to see who else might attend the convention in Johnny Carson’s beautiful downtown Burbank Calif. Conveniently across from Burbank Airport(BUR).

BURBANK, CALIFORNIA
                            Sat. & Sun. August 26-27, 2006
                            Burbank Airport Hilton and Towers
                            2500 Hollywood Way

Guest so far:

TRICIA HELFER Number Six
                            JAMIE BAMBER Captain Lee Adama "Apollo"
                            TAHMOH PENIKETT Lt Karl Agathon "Helo"
                            MARK VERHEIDEN Writer, Co-executive Producer
                            JAMES CALLIS Dr. Baltar
                            AARON DOUGLAS Chief Galen Tyrol
                            GABRIEL KÖERNER

http://www.creationent.com/cal/bsgbur.htm
                            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Hey,
                              I'll be there, can't wait.
                              Now if only Creation could get a con for BSG in Vancouver with set visits like they do for SG-1.

Comment

SCI FI announces Galactica spin-off!

By the Lords of Kobol ... The SCI FI Channel has stunned fans today with the announcement of Caprica, a spin-off series from its top-rated Battlestar Galatica. SCI FI calls the potential new show "television's first science fiction family saga," centering on the history of the Adama family and the birth of the Cylons.

Read the full story at GateWorld!
                                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                                X