Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the SciFI Channel Schedulebot, Battlestar Galactica will return to the SciFi Friday lineup in April at 5pm AND 2am.

04/07/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BLACK MARKET

04/14/2006 05:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SCAR
    04/14/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SCAR

04/21/2006 05:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SACRIFICE
    04/21/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SACRIFICE

04/28/2006 05:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THE CAPTAIN'S HAND
    04/28/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THE CAPTAIN'S HAND

05/05/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DOWNLOADED

05/12/2006 05:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS - PT 1
    05/12/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS - PT 1

05/19/2006 04:30 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS - PT 2
    05/19/2006 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS - PT 2

Also, the BSG mini-series will be reshown:

04/24/2006 11:00 PM ORIGINAL MINISERIES BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PART 1
    04/24/2006 01:00 AM ORIGINAL MINISERIES BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PART 2

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I still have to wait <sigh> until Oct for new.

Comment

Originally posted by hU$h3rN7242c
        I still have to wait <sigh> until Oct for new.
        Believe me, I feel your pain.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope this is a good place to post this. Thought ya'll might enjoy.

http://channels.netscape.com/celebri...bsf_scifibabes
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

From Yahoo Biz:

Press Release

65th Annual Peabody Awards Winners Announced

Jon Stewart to host Awards Ceremony on June 5 at New York City's Waldorf-Astoria Hotel

Wednesday April 5, 9:25 am ET

Click on the link to read the full press release

ATHENS, Ga., April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The winners of the 65th Annual Peabody Awards were announced today by the University of Georgia's Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication. The winners, chosen by the Peabody board as the best in electronic media for 2005, were named in a ceremony in the Peabody Gallery on the University of Georgia Campus.

The Peabody recipients -- from three continents and in seven languages -- reflect the international scope of the competition. They range from television stations in Biloxi, Miss., and New Orleans, La., that provided heroic coverage of Hurricane Katrina's devastating landfall and aftermath, to "Yesterday," a South African film that personalized the continent's AIDS crisis. They include a Spanish documentary about China, the dramatic serials "Battlestar Galactica" and "Bleak House," Martin Scorsese's "No Direction Home -- Bob Dylan," and WNYC's Radio Rookies Project, which enables young people to find voices on radio. Multiple citations were awarded to HBO, the BBC and WGBH-Boston.

"As is the case every year, submissions for consideration by the Peabody Board provide insight into the astonishing array of electronic media productions," said Horace Newcomb, Director of the Peabody Awards. "These are the works self-selected by creators and producers as their very best work from the previous calendar year. This year's Peabody Award recipients stand as hallmarks of excellence in news, documentary, comedy, drama, education and public service."

"Battlestar Galactica," a drama about a war-ravaged, homeless civilization attempting to begin anew, gave SCI FI Channel its first Peabody victory. Also new to the winners' circle were two other basic-cable channels. FX Networks won for the intense police serial "The Shield" and Sundance Channel for presenting "The Staircase," French filmmaker Jean Xavier de Lestrade's eight-part documentary about a North Carolina murder case.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
              I hope this is a good place to post this. Thought ya'll might enjoy.

http://channels.netscape.com/celebri...bsf_scifibabes

That's funny but I shouldn't be surprise to not see Mary Mcdonnell on the list...
              They should definitely do something about the woman over 40.
              (Mary Mcdonnell, stephanie beacham, ...)
              Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

Hooray for BSG! Congrats on the victory.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well, it´s not as if we didn´t know how good the show was but this kind of award may be a chance for a bigger audience to consider the show as a drama, and not just a sci-fi series. I think it´s great news!

Comment

That's great news for the show. Well deserved!
                    Just wondering, has any other sci-fi show won a Peabody before?

Comment

South Park won this year as well. I love both shows so I could be happier.

Comment

Don't know if anyone reads the comic strip Baldo (or even if this has already been noticed), but the past few strips (starting with the one linked above) have been about Battlestar Galactica. Or specifically about Adama/EJO. The comic itself is about a Latino family, so they have quite a bit of fun with Olmos's heritage. Not the greatest stuff ever, but it still makes me smile.

Comment

Now if only they were funny...
                          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Well, I don't laugh out loud at it, but like I said, it still makes me grin. I figure there's probably also a cultural aspect that I just can't get. *shrug*

Wouldn't have bothered sharing it if I thought it wasn't worth it. Maybe my judgement is off.

Comment

W00t!

Comment

The artwork wasn't that bad...
                                I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X