X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, Inc.:

2005 Nebula Awards

Scripts

"Act of Contrition"/"You Can't Go Home Again", by Carla Robinson; Bradley Thompson; and David Weddle.
    (Battlestar Galactica; Jan. 28, '05 / Feb. 4, '05 [two part episode])

Serenity, by Joss Whedon
    Serenity: The Official Visual Companion (Paperback, including shooting script)
    (Universal Pictures, Sep05).

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Must get all 3!!!
      ...but now I know
      That twenty centuries of stony sleep
      Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
      And what rough beast, its hour come 'round at last,
      Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?

Comment

How ironic.. offering the episode Downloaded to .. download.
        ...but now I know
        That twenty centuries of stony sleep
        Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
        And what rough beast, its hour come 'round at last,
        Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?

Comment

I so can't wait for these to come out. Anyone know a release date?
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The one Galactica with the display base looks ok but the other ones are really actually quite poor.

Comment

At least SG1 is mentioned in the TV Guide Online's Friday Hot List -- in the Battlestar Galactica Hot List:

http://www.tvguide.com/tv/hotlist/

THE HOT LIST

THE SHOWS WE'RE WATCHING TONIGHT

Battlestar Galactica[New]

10 pm/ET, SCI FI
              It's comforting to know that Galactica provides a home for veteran sci-fi actors. Richard Hatch, the original Apollo, has a semiregular gig as a shady politician, and familiar faces from genre favorites such as The X-Files and Stargate SG-1 make guest appearances. Tonight, Dean Stockwell quantum leaps into Part 1 of the intense two-part season finale as Brother Cavil, who counsels Tyrol on what's likely a common colonial phobia: the fear of being a Cylon without even knowing it. — Michael Chant

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

From VFX World News:

http://vfxworld.com/?sa=adv&code=913...=news&id=16255

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Golden Reel Nominations Announced

Monday February 27, 2006

The MPSE has announced its nominations for the MPSE Golden Reel Awards, given annually for the best work in the various areas of sound editing: dialogue & ADR, effects & foley, and music.

The MPSE Career Achievement Award will be presented to music editor Else Blangsted during the black-tie ceremony on March 4, 2006, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.

The nominations are:

**major snippage**

Best Sound Editing in Television: Short Form – Music
                BATTLESTAR GALACTICA – “Flight of the Phoenix”
                COLD CASE – “Frank’s Best”
                CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION – “Snakes”
                DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES – “Sorting Out the Dirty Laundry”
                EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS – “Everybody Hates Halloween”
                MEDIUM – “The Song Remains the Same”
                SIX FEET UNDER – “Everyone’s Waiting”

To view the list of nominations and more at the MPSE, go to www.mpse.org. For tickets call (818) 506-7731 or e-mail [email protected].

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

um... um... *tries to avoid link - but fails...*

*spontaneously implodes*

*walks away from spoilers muttering*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

I am gonna need LOTS of quality fan fic during the hiatus... I am going to go mad waiting for season 3!!
                    BSG convert....

Comment

I've been shopping around for the season 2 set and finally found it at amazon for $31. I just happened to come across this site and took a look at the season 2 episode guide and it lists shows from 2006-07 which includes the shows that are currently being aired. I am a little confused since I thought that we are in season 3. Is the box set that is out in the stores an incomplete season 2 set that only contains half the season - and I would have to buy Season 2 (the second half) later?

Thanks.

Jerold

Comment

Considering the models are only prototypes at this point, I like 'em.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Got a Link?
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze
                            Got a Link?
                            Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance

Comment

Sci-Fi aired 2x01-2x10, billing 2x10 as the season finale--even though it was really just the mid-season finale. 2x11 picked up after the new year and the season will end next friday.

Sci-Fi decided to make a money grab by releasing "Season 2.0" on DVD shortly after 2x10 aired (which contains episodes 2x01-2x10), despite the fact that the season was only half over. Once this season is over, they will release "Season 2.5," which will contain the second half of the season, including the extended version of 2x10 as well. Presumably at some point in the future, they will also release a complete Season 2 box set as well.

Personally, I'm holding out for the complete season.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
                                um... um... *tries to avoid link - but fails...*

*spontaneously implodes*

*walks away from spoilers muttering*
                                With you there man, to much information even with the spoiler warning.
                                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
                                X