Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deus, Azarhal, thanks a million, I've been waiting for someone to do this...

See you guys over at GA... BTW, did we lose all our previous threads and posts in the upgrade to 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by azarhal
      d3u5 are you a member of all BSG related boards too?
      I see you're... Nope, just GW, GA and RA...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you............

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
          For those who doesn't live in US and can't download it from iTunes...

Download it on BSG-CZ.net video quality really sux, but sound is quite good.

[21:01 minutes, 43,7MB, video res. 160x128]

thx to azarhal from Galactica Actual...
          Err, did that file play properly for anyone else? I got some DirectShow errors trying to render it...

Comment

file is corrupted
            WMP doesn't want to run it

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Err, did that file play properly for anyone else? I got some DirectShow errors trying to render it...
              Originally posted by shockwave
              file is corrupted
              WMP doesn't want to run it
              Then stop using WMP and try to install these video codecs and Media Player Classic.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Yep its free but Apple sucks so I would never sign up for iTunes
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

The file is in Divx 6.0. you need that codec to play it.

and you can try vlc player, that was i use and it has it own set of codec. so you just install that.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Yep its free but Apple sucks so I would never sign up for iTunes
                    Thank you for agreeing with me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      Thank you for agreeing with me.
                      Where exactly did I say I agreed with you?
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Where exactly did I say I agreed with you?
                        you would never sign up for iTunes
                        sigpic

Comment

I suppose but I didnt agree on the point that it wasnt free
                          love Torri

Comment

I was thrilled when they had the Scifi Inside BSG available on iTunes! I already had an account, so it took all of three seconds to get the vid... I found it amusing that they sent you an actual receipt for $0.

I wish they'd put SG stuff on iTunes
                            Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
                              I was thrilled when they had the Scifi Inside BSG available on iTunes! I already had an account, so it took all of three seconds to get the vid...
                              Let me guess, you have a Cable Connection.
                              sigpic

Comment

From The Calgary Sun:

Celebs on the rise in 2006

Tara Merrin
                                December 30, 2005

Click on the link to read the entire article and about other celebs.

• TRICIA HELFER

Alberta actress and former supermodel Helfer will go from Battlestar Galactica to babysitting battling hot chicks in 2006 when she hosts Canada’s Next Top Model, set to air in mid-May on Citytv.

“With the success of America’s Next Top Model, the show is getting tons of buzz already,” says Pugliese. “Helfer’s a big star — she’s going to give Tyra (Banks) a run for her runway.”

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X