Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of spoiler pictures from January premiere episode "Sometimes a Great Notion":

http://www.daemonstv.com/2008/12/19/...-great-notion/

Comment

I wonder if anyone is even reading my posts
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I wonder if anyone is even reading my posts
        If you mean your '411' post, I couldn't get it to open. It was blocked. (if it's the same source, it *really* helps to put the URL in the thread so folks who search for it can find it)

Comment

I am so happy this show is almost back. This wait has been a killer.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Pretty big spoiler:http://syfyportal.com/news425696.html

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I am so happy this show is almost back. This wait has been a killer.
              let the countdown begin

Comment

The Region 1 edition of BSG Season 4.0 is released on Tuesday 6th January.

Amazon.com have it available for pre-order.
                Last edited by BruTak; 01 January 2009, 05:50 AM. Reason: Typo.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  The Region 1 edition of BSG Season 4.0 is released on Tuesday 6th January.

Amazon.com have it available for pre-order.
                  yea i hope it loaded with special features like the season 3 box set was

Comment

Originally posted by Major lee adama View Post
                    yea i hope it loaded with special features like the season 3 box set was
                    No reason to think otherwise.

Only problem is Amazon.com won't accept my debit card, otherwise I'd have ordered a copy.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/january-is-going-to-be-hot--60

bsg get a quick mention

Comment

A 'Battlestar' action plan: Spoiler-free is the way to be

Mo Ryan form Chicago Tribute has seen 411. Don't worro, no spoilers there
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Battlestar Galactica: Ron Moore talks about the final season

very interesting no spoilers
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i...i_have_no.html

Still more pure evil: I have now seen Battlestar Galactica's premiere
                            by Alan Sepinwall/The Star-Ledger
                            Thursday January 01, 2009, 4:18 PM

excerpt:

I'm trying really hard not to be some smug jerk who does these posts just to go "Nyah nyah!" about me seeing special things in advance, but I also know that some people like hearing in advance what I thought of something, even in the broadest terms. (It's why I do those summer pilot non-reviews, why I wrote about "The Shield" a couple of weeks before the final season premiere, etc.)

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i...i_have_no.html

Still more pure evil: I have now seen Battlestar Galactica's premiere
                              by Alan Sepinwall/The Star-Ledger
                              Thursday January 01, 2009, 4:18 PM

excerpt:

I'm trying really hard not to be some smug jerk who does these posts just to go "Nyah nyah!" about me seeing special things in advance, but I also know that some people like hearing in advance what I thought of something, even in the broadest terms. (It's why I do those summer pilot non-reviews, why I wrote about "The Shield" a couple of weeks before the final season premiere, etc.)

REST AT LINK ABOVE
                              I like the picture, if nothing else

Comment

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...re46comla.html

SCIFIWIRE.COM LAUNCHES AS STAND ALONE NEWS SITE
                                Published: January 5, 2009

Successful Website to be a Source for Breaking News

NEW YORK – January 5, 2009 – SCI FI Channel's SCIFI.com, the world's most heavily-trafficked genre Web site, will spin off its popular daily entertainment news service into a new stand alone site at SCIFIWIRE.COM, it was announced today by Craig Engler, Senior Vice President of SCI FI.com and SCI FI Magazine. SCI FI Wire is the premiere source for fast-breaking entertainment news related to science fiction, fantasy and horror on topics ranging from TV and movies to books and games. Rapid growth in traffic and ad sales propelled the relaunch SCI FI Wire as its own site, which will include a new logo and redesigned homepage.

"The SCI FI audience is passionate about technology, gaming and entertainment, so those three affinity areas were the natural places to expand our brand," said Craig Engler in making the announcement. "All three have been tremendously successful for us both in terms of audience and ad sales, and we expect Dvice.com, Fidgit.com and the newly launched Scifiwire.com to thrive in 2009."

Launch week exclusives to include:

A sneak peek from the critically acclaimed drama series Battlestar Galactica, returning January 16.

Interviews with the cast of the new hit television series Fringe.

A first look at Caprica, the anxiously awaited prequel to Battlestar Galactica, featuring Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson and Golden Globe winner Polly Walker.

Viewers can watch a clip from the new original dramedy series Warehouse 13, coming to the Channel this summer and starring Eddie McClintock, Joanne
                                Kelly and Saul Rubinek.

Breaking news about the upcoming series Dollhouse and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

As the two-part season finale of Sanctuary approaches, fans will be treated to a preview to see whether Dr. Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her crew can stave off the Cabal before they unleash a plague onto the entire abnormal community.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Working...
                                X