Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    oh, that was...absolutely amazing.

I can't believe it's over
    It was really beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
      It was really beautiful!
      Sczep84 made this gorgeous fanvid (avoiding the most spoilery material) using clips from it mixed with stills and clips from the series.

Comment

'Battlestar Galactica': Edward James Olmos will direct Cylon-centric special feature
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

Interesting...
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            Hmmm...

Interesting...
            indeed
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...galactica.html

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA TWO-HOUR SPECIAL EVENT SET TO AIR IN 2009
              Published: August 7, 2008

NEW YORK – August 7, 2008 - SCI FI Channel today announced an all-new Battlestar Galactica special event, set to air in 2009 following the conclusion of the series and then released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment shortly thereafter. Directed by series star Edward James Olmos and written by Battlestar Galactica's Jane Espenson, the two-hour event will begin shooting in Vancouver at the end of this summer. The cast includes Michael Trucco, Aaron Douglas and Dean Stockwell, with more to be announced in the coming weeks.

Starting before the events of the miniseries, our story focuses on familiar characters including Cylon Number One, known as Cavil (Stockwell), Resistance Leader Sam T. Anders (Trucco) and Chief Galen Tyrol (Douglas). In the beginning, the Cylons had a plan, but it didn't account for one thing: survivors. During the chaotic aftermath of the destruction, two powerful Cylon agents struggle with plots and priorities on the human ships that got away, and among the resistance fighters who were left behind.

Redefining the space opera with its gritty realism, Battlestar Galactica's intensity, issues-driven topicality, and command performances have garnered it unprecedented critical acclaim. In addition to winning a prestigious Peabody Award, the series has been honored as one of the 10 Outstanding Television Programs of the Year by the American Film Institute (AFI) for two years running. This year, the series was honored with six Emmy nominations, including a nod in the prestigious category for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series. Battlestar is also responsible for introducing the expletive "frak" into the pop culture lexicon.

The series is from Universal Cable Productions and is executive produced by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick.

The final 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica will begin airing on SCI FI Channel in 2009.

SCI FI Channel is a television network where "what if" is what's on. SCI FI fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com /www.scifi.com>) and magazine. Launched in 1992, and currently in 93 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.

Comment

British SKY1 will air Caprica pilot movie in november
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  sci fi fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic web site (www.scifi.com /www.scifi.com>) and magazine.
                  roflmfao
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    roflmfao
                    Same here.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.scifistream.com/2008/08/2...nale-is-tough/

spoilers article with EJO (4.5)

Following up on comments he made a few months ago to fans, Olmos -- who plays Adm. William Adama in the signature SciFi Channel series -- made it clear once again that viewers should have those Kleenex ready to go when they tune in to the final hours of the show.

For him, the finale is "heartbreaking," he said during FanExpo 2008 in Toronto, courtesy of The TV Addict.
                      Spoiler:

"I'm telling you this for a reason, because I don't want you guys to think you're going to go through this without getting yourself really twisted ... it's brutal what happens to us," Olmos said.
                      Spoiler:
                      "Not many of us make it.
                      "

Comment

wow
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Comment

HypaSpace Podcast: Peter David Audio Interview:

From Canada's Space Channel's HypaSpace Podcast:

HYPASPACE PODCAST

September 4

- Colin Ferguson, Joe Morton, Salli Richardson, and Jaime Paglia
                            discuss the new season of Eureka. Elizabeth Mitchell, Josh Holloway,
                            and Michael Emerson talk about how hard it is to keep the secrets of
                            LOST. As well, Battlestar Galactica author Peter David has a theory as
                            to the identity of the final Cylon
                            , and host Mark Askwith is joined by
                            Natasha Eloi and they discuss their week.

Podcast Link

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Issue #19 of SciFiNow magazine, has a brief piece on the Caprica mini-series inculding a breakdown of the trailer.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                Issue #19 of SciFiNow magazine, has a brief piece on the Caprica mini-series inculding a breakdown of the trailer.
                                Thanks!. I crave for news...any news!

Does any know about the trailer showed during this year ComicCon? What´s the point in showing a trailer only a few (fortunate) people will see?

Comment

Working...
                                X