Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, about 90-95% of it is basically retelling everything that has happened, which is really well done. It would be really good to show someone who hasn't seen the show before, and is interested in watching January 6.

I have no way to make it an unprotected video file, so I'll try to list stuff that was new.

*SPOILERS*
    Spoiler:

Trisha Helfer saying that Six gets to kill a cylon. Gina killing Cain maybe?

Several shots from the promos that have been airing.

Edward James Olmos saying "the back ten is gonna make the front ten look like it was standing still."

Mary McDonnell talking about/not talking about what Roslin begins to know about Baltar.

Shots of Gina (on Pegasus) choking Baltar.

Katee Sackhoff saying she thinks Starbuck, by the end of the season, will find herself in a "very hair situation."

Comment

Originally posted by Natron
      And I think someone is a little cranky. And where exactly is money being spent to get this video? That's right...it's FREE.
      If it was free, then I would have downloaded it and watched it already, but it's NOT, only people with an iTunes Music Store account can download it, and I don't have credit card, and if I did, I'd have better uses for it (like by software for my Palm and my computer).
      sigpic

Comment

Those Grace Park comments seem very similar to the ones for another mens magazine. (they are the same).

Still, can't get enough!
        Last edited by mrtvr4; 22 December 2005, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          If it was free, then I would have downloaded it and watched it already, but it's NOT, only people with an iTunes Music Store account can download it, and I don't have credit card, and if I did, I'd have better uses for it (like by software for my Palm and my computer).
          I'm just saying that to get this video, there is no money being spent. Sure you have to have an account, and download iTunes, but you don't spend any money to do any of that.

I guess you do need to own a computer though...

Comment

But in order to have an account you need a credit card, and I don't have one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              It is the best show on television.
              eh, no it isn't, Stargate (both shows) is the best show on television.
              sigpic

Comment

I love my Stargate, but BSG is easily the better of the three.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

But in order to have an account you need a credit card, and I don't have one.
                  That doesn't make it "not free." I understand that you have to have a credit card, but last I checked, it didn't cost money to get a credit card.

I do understand if you are too young to get a credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by Natron
                    That doesn't make it "not free." I understand that you have to have a credit card, but last I checked, it didn't cost money to get a credit card.

I do understand if you are too young to get a credit card.
                    If you look at my profile (here at the GW Forum) you will notice that I am 18, however, I have no use for a credit card at the moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

If you look at my profile (here at the GW Forum) you will notice that I am 18, however, I have no use for a credit card at the moment.
                      Well clearly you do have use for one if you want to download from iTunes.

Comment

eh, no it isn't, Stargate (both shows) is the best show on television.
                        I love Stargate, else I wouldn't be here. But BSG is my favorite show hands down.

Comment

I am 22, and I don't have a credit card. I do have a debit card, which can act as a credit card, that is also my ATM card. So I got it just for having a bank account.

Comment

Please no arguement over what show is the best.
                            In a time when Lost is considered sci-fi by the general public we need to stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                              Please no arguement over what show is the best.
                              In a time when Lost is considered sci-fi by the general public we need to stick together.
                              I've no desire to get into an argument about it either. I'm merely pointing out that everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Comment

It IS a great show...
                                But it's just someone's opinion... just like every other ranking exercise... It doesn't necessarily change minds but it probably means more publicity and hopefully more money for the show which can only be a good thing.
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X