Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Caprica won't be made into a series. Too bad. Well we already know what Caprica will be about anyway. The time before the first war with heavy emphasis on Adama's father. Even if it won't be a whole series, I am looking forward to it, because I have a feeling it will be very political. Maybe a bit like I Claudius.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
      So Caprica won't be made into a series. Too bad. Well we already know what Caprica will be about anyway. The time before the first war with heavy emphasis on Adama's father. Even if it won't be a whole series, I am looking forward to it, because I have a feeling it will be very political. Maybe a bit like I Claudius.
      Yeah - I, Claudius with a touch of Dallas/Dynasty sort of thing.

Sounds interesting.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

No idea if this has been posted yet, but I noticed Sci-fi stream has the titles for the first ten episodes of the season:
        Spoiler:
        4x01: He That Believeth in Me - David Weddle and Bradley Thompson
        4x02: Six of One - Michael Angeli
        4x03: The Ties That Bind - Michael Taylor
        4x04: Escape Velocity - Jane Espenson
        4x05: The Road Less Travelled - Mark Verheiden
        4x06: Faith - Seamus Kevin Fahey
        4x07: Guess What's Coming to Dinner - Michael Angeli
        4x08: Sine Qua Non - Michael Taylor
        4x09: The Hub - Jane Espenson
        4x10: Revelations - Bradley Thompson and David Weddle
        I love the title for episode 7 and the possibilities in conjures up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Spoiler:
          4x09: The Hub - Jane Espenson
          Does this mean that the Galactica
          Spoiler:
          reaches Earth, and lands smack dab in the middle of Cardiff?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            Does this mean that the Galactica
            Spoiler:
            reaches Earth, and lands smack dab in the middle of Cardiff?
            That deserves green.....but I can't give you any.

Comment

Thankew thankew! Yer a lovely audience!
              sigpic

Comment

BSG - HypaSpace Audio Podcast: Grace Park/David Eick Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7996486&postcount=363

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

BSG - HypaSpace: Video Interviews:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=364

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

http://www.variety.com/index.asp?lay...t_main&dept=TV

Battlestar Galactica
                    (Series -- Sci Fi Channel; Fri. April 4, 10 p.m.)
                    By BRIAN LOWRY

Excerpt:

Jumping back for its last batch of episodes, "Battlestar Galactica" continues its improbable ascent from a mediocre 1970s footnote to one of the more intriguing episodic hours of the 21st century. Brimming with paranoia, the series picks up seamlessly from last season's jaw-dropping cliffhanger, where a handful of new Cylons-in-human's-clothing were revealed. Crisp and tense, this Sci Fi Channel staple looks destined to make a headlong plunge toward the finish line in pursuit of that elusive place called Earth.

For those who haven't been (or won't admit to having been) waiting breathlessly since the last voyage, suffice it to say that things are a little unsettled with the Colonial Fleets since several crew members heard strange music and suddenly realized they were, in fact, Cylons. Meanwhile, Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) has returned from what appeared to be certain death, claiming she knows where Earth is, though Admiral Adama (Edward James Olmos) is perhaps to be forgiven for his skepticism as to whether she can be trusted....

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

APRIL 2nd

Hypaspace has up "The Beginning of BSG" video at

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5181.aspx

Comment

Question: Is there a consensus as to how much time has passed between Starbuck's disappearence in "Maelstrom" and her reappearance in "Crossroads (Pt. 2)"?

Days? Weeks? Months?
                        sigpic

Comment

In one of the season 4 preview clips Anders says that she has been gone for two months.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
                            In one of the season 4 preview clips Anders says that she has been gone for two months.
                            Two months? Hmmm...

Ok, thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

She apparently thinks she has only been gone a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
                                She apparently thinks she has only been gone a few hours.
                                Reminds me of the last time me an' the guys went on a pub crawl...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X