X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG finally appears on Ausiello's strike chart:

Battlestar Galactica

Returns April 4 with first half of 20-episode final season. Production on second half could start as early as March. Airdate for those TBD.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....ga-strike.html

mentions BSG and the strike.

The deal looks OK to "Battlestar Galactica" writer Jane Espenson, who looks forward to picking up her pencil later this week.

Mark Verheiden, another "Battlestar Galactica" writer, said this on his blog: "Either way, tonight's L.A. membership meeting was not the rancorous session some anticipated, but instead the negotiating committee received a standing ovation, the first of several during the evening."
      Jane Espenson works on bsg???? wow i didn't know that
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        Jane Espenson works on bsg???? wow i didn't know that
        Yup, she wrote two episodes last year, and this year she's a full-time member of the writing staff and a producer.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Yup, she wrote two episodes last year, and this year she's a full-time member of the writing staff and a producer.
          wonder if she will introduce buffy or maybe spike or angel

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            wonder if she will introduce buffy or maybe spike or angel
            Well, we know that James Marsters looks good in a uniform...
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

i'm watching "the passage" it's written by jane

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                Well, we know that James Marsters looks good in a uniform...
                You can say that again!

Get him on the show! Better yet, make him a cylon.....

Comment

http://www.nbcumv.com/scifi/release_...tlestar03.html

'BATTLESTAR' IS BACK
                  Published: February 12, 2008

SCI FI's Emmy and Peabody-Winning Series Returns March 28 With Two Back-To-Back Half-Hour Specials

SCI FI's Emmy and Peabody-Winning Series Returns March 28 With Two Back-To-Back Half-Hour Specials

NEW YORK - February 12, 2008 - The wait is finally over for Battlestar Galactica fans. SCI FI's Emmy and Peabody Award-winning original series returns for its fourth original season on Friday, March 28 @ 10pm ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour specials. The first new episode will premiere the following week, Friday, April 4 @ 10pm ET/PT.

Battlestar Galactica: Revisited (10pm) will serve up the essential information on the series' past three seasons, providing the uninitiated with an introduction to the characters, relationships and spine-tingling drama that have captured the imagination of audiences around the world. Galactica's executive producers, Ronald D. Moore and David Eick serve as guides, providing insights and revelations about the critically-acclaimed series.

Battlestar Galactica: The Phenomenon (10:30pm) is a celebrity-studded celebration of the show's impact on pop culture. Interviewees, including Seth Green, country music's Top Male Vocalist of 2007 Brad Paisley, and The Soup's Joel McHale, and others, wax poetic about why Battlestar Galactica is one of the best frakkin' shows on television.

As season 4 opens, the last remnants of humanity continue their search for a new home, the thin line that separates them from the rapidly evolving Cylons is being redrawn. Galactica's crew, rocked by Starbuck's sudden and mysterious return from the dead – and her claims that she has been to Earth and can lead them there – attempts to make sense of the inexplicable. Meanwhile, four members of the fleet are still reeling from the revelation that they are Cylons and have been all along.

Battlestar Galactica is the gripping saga of humanity's last remnants and their struggle to find a new home while fleeing from their deadly Cylon enemies. Redefining the space opera with its gritty realism, Galactica's intensity, issues-driven topicality, and command performances have garnered it numerous awards, including an Emmy and the prestigious George Foster Peabody Award. The show was recognized by the American Film Institute (AFI) as one of the most outstanding programs of the year two years running. The series is from Universal Media Studios and is executive produced by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick. The outstanding ensemble cast is led by Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Grace Park.

SCI FI Channel is a television network where "what if" is what's on. SCI FI fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com ) and magazine. Launched in 1992, and currently in 93 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.

Comment

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....wood-team.html

excerpt:

'Torchwood' team gets yet another disruptive visitor

Saturday's episode of "Torchwood" is an excellent outing of the BBC America show. [Mild spoilers follow.]

It's a compelling meditation on how we are the products of our memories, and it reminded me of the sort of thing "Buffy" and "Angel" used to do so well. The episode, "Adam," takes the building blocks of genre TV (this outing has something of an alternate-reality premise) to excavate emotional truths about the characters.

CONTAINS VIDEO; rest at link above

Comment

the original battlestar galactica series can now be seen on NBC http://www.nbc.com/Vintage_Shows/Bat...ggl_imgcontent

Comment

The Canadian SPACE channel season four date and time will be exactly the same as SCI-FI!

SPACE had decided to air BSG at the same time as the SciFi network. This was a complex decision, but given how plot driven the 4th season is, we felt this was best.
                        This will mean that SPACE viewers will watch the show at the same time as their American counterparts.
                        Leading up to the big day, SPACE is producing new, exclusive BSG pieces to run on HypaSpace.
                        We will also be producing new one minute pieces that will run during the SPACE schedule.
                        Stay tuned for more special BSG news...
                        Mark Askwith
                        producer
                        SPACE
                        Starts Friday April 4 at 10ET/7PT.

Comment

Anyone else pre-ordered their Region 1 DVDs of Season 3 yet?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            Anyone else pre-ordered their Region 1 DVDs of Season 3 yet?
                            no i don't understand ...what per odering is.....

i just buy it the day it comes out at a local store

Comment

I go to the store and buy it. They usually have some kind of freebee with BSG.

Comment

As I may have mentioned in a previous post, even though I'm in the UK, I still prefer to get the US editions of the BSG DVDs.

The extras are so much better on the US versions.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X