Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More missing pieces... The Farms and the Colonies...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More missing pieces... The Farms and the Colonies...

I wonder... did the Cylons pull the plugs on all those people in the farms? Put a bullet between their eyes?

What of the other 11 Colonies. Im 100% sure in the event of a nuclear holocaust on an Earth-sized planet, at least a few million people will survive.

We're like cockroaches, and there are alot of places for alot of people to hide on a planet.

But then again, the Cylons did occupy the worlds... but still. Millions of Colonials are unaccounted for.

Yeah that bugs me too

I mean if there was a resistance on Caprica why would there not be on at least one of the other colonies?

Geez if you are going all the way back don't ya think you otta at least check out the other planets?

Comment

Originally posted by SqueaksOne
      Yeah that bugs me too

I mean if there was a resistance on Caprica why would there not be on at least one of the other colonies?

Geez if you are going all the way back don't ya think you otta at least check out the other planets?

Kara was to anxious to get back, get drunk and get laid. Then again, there has been a year, maybe Adama has been sending parties back to check on the other colonies. It could be something he kept from Baltar.

Comment

possible spoilers

maybe with all the personel lacking from the fleet at begining of third season, he will replenish his ranks by survivors from those planets.

Comment

That would be an excellent and plausible idea. But then again I would be nervous to travel back just in case the Cylons were lingering but then again he needs to replenish his ships. So I do hope he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruisseaux
            possible spoilers

maybe with all the personel lacking from the fleet at begining of third season, he will replenish his ranks by survivors from those planets.

I am guessing something like this will happen.

You can only kill so many people off on this show before it get to unbelieveble.
            I suspect we will have another infusion of people (like Pegasus) during 3rd seaons

Comment

Vessels can be salvaged as well.

There is an issue with bringing more people into the show. Now that Cloud 9, and 3 other vessels were lost, this means less capacity overall. So if they brought more people into the fleet, they will have serious problems in overcrowding and supply strain.

Without a doubt, settlement on New Caprica has severely depleted food supplies and medical supplies.

Comment

Working...
              X