The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So quiet lately!!! Where is everyone?!

Hey Billy, do you remember the name of that mad house in O Pioneers? I was trying to remember earlier, but couldn't...
    Thank you Dorka, for the gorgeous sig.

Comment

Originally posted by _angi_ View Post
      So quiet lately!!! Where is everyone?!

Hey Billy, do you remember the name of that mad house in O Pioneers? I was trying to remember earlier, but couldn't...
      I've no idea...over at the A/R thread I guess

puh...erm, no and I don't think I understood it correctly anyway. I'd rewatch it if I'd the time but unfortunately I've to pack lots of stuff already for going home for a long weekend on wednesday. yay.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        I've no idea...over at the A/R thread I guess

puh...erm, no and I don't think I understood it correctly anyway. I'd rewatch it if I'd the time but unfortunately I've to pack lots of stuff already for going home for a long weekend on wednesday. yay.
        Yeah, but everything has been a bit quiet lately... guess it was GW being down on the frakking weekend!

You know, in the movie there's this mad house where they threaten to take the crazy people... you know...

yay for going home for a long weekend!

Comment

Yeah, but everything has been a bit quiet lately... guess it was GW being down on the frakking weekend!

You know, in the movie there's this mad house where they threaten to take the crazy people... you know...

yeah, can't they be down IN the week when I'm at university the whole frakking day??? And not on weekend when I want to chat a bit with my dearest gw'ers??? *gruml* *hugs*

I know what you mean but I can't remember it...mmh...no...nothing comes to mind...

*grins* best week in ages and I finally see my kittens again *misses them* and my family. lol

Comment

For those who (like me) have not seen the sex scene from "You can thank me later", livilla posted this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ksHQpBW50

NSFW, but no nudity, if that makes any sense. Very noisy, indeed. But hot.

Comment

Originally posted by MissJanet View Post
              For those who (like me) have not seen the sex scene from "You can thank me later", livilla posted this link:

Oh wow. Thanks for that!! I really wanted to see that scene. hah. I'll watch it when I get back from class...

*hugs*

Comment

I'm here I'm here *waves*

Hmmm... mad house...did it had a specific name?? I though they only mentioned the name of the city it was in...but I watched it already 3 month ago so maybe I'm wrong

Comment

Oh wow. Thanks for that!! I really wanted to see that scene. hah. I'll watch it when I get back from class...

*hugs*
                  *giggles* Hee! Yes. Very, very noisy. That poor kid...

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Who needs youtube when you have the whole movie XD
                    poor little boy *pats*

Comment

poor little boy *pats*
                      Meh, I don't have it, never saw it. I saw Mary in exactly one movie and that was enough to like her forever. She is great in "Sneakers". I don't even saw Dancing with Wolves to the point when she appears first. DWW is just to slow for me, I got so totally bored when I tried to see it.

Now I might watch it the other day, waiting for Stands with a Fist to appear.

Comment

poor little boy *pats*

well I'm still waiting for it, that shop I ordered seems to have big problems finding it *headdesk* but well I waited 5 Month for "jungleground" (with Torri Higginson) so I still have some hopes left

Such moments are just TOO weird somehow, if you mostly saw her as Laura Roslin

Comment

Meh, I don't have it, never saw it. I saw Mary in exactly one movie and that was enough to like her forever. She is great in "Sneakers". I don't even saw Dancing with Wolves to the point when she appears first. DWW is just to slow for me, I dot so totally bored. Now I might watch it the other day, waiting for Stands with a fist.

Well that's a typical movie which was made for cinema in the very first place...I can tell you those pictures are such great, those don't get boring in cinema, but well on the small TV-screen it's something differnet! *sighs* but I still LOVE it!
                          Oh sneakers...that reminds me to watch that one finally today...it's been like a month since I taped it *Headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
                            Well that's a typical movie which was made for cinema in the very first place...I can tell you those pictures are such great, those don't get boring in cinema, but well on the small TV-screen it's something differnet! *sighs* but I still LOVE it!
                            Oh sneakers...that reminds me to watch that one finally today...it's been like a month since I taped it *Headdesk*
                            What are you still doing here? Go! Watch it!!! (yes, I'd love that movie even when Mary wouldn't have been in it XD)

They can't find YCTML? You're sure, they're not just want to keep it for themselves ?

Comment

What are you still doing here? Go! Watch it!!! (yes, I'd love that movie even when Mary wouldn't have been in it XD)

They can't find YCTML? You're sure, they're not just want to keep it for themselves ?

I decided to watch the english version on my computer now I'm just too lazy to go to the living room and turn on the tv

*lol* maybe who knows?? well first I ordered the german version, but after like 1 month I get a message that it's not available anymore...and well now I ordered the english one and I'm at the same point

I'm thinking about ordering Metwan... but I don't know I just have the feeling that the Film isn't what I usually like to watch... how much MM does it have??? if it's over 10 minutes then it'd be definitely worth 22CHF

Comment

In YCTML the actor, that is the one who played Jame Gumb in "Silence of the lambs", isn't he? He gives me the creeps, and the creeps. I don't want him in a toilet having sex with Laura Roslin.

Yeah, I realize that I make no sense, but honestly, it seems wrong to me since I identify both actors by the other roles they play/ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X