The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
    Ô.o your evil evil girl!!! you know I've seen Donnie Darko bunnies freak me out XD
    Me evil? *shocked* Never!

*grins* that was my first comment to BSG on my lj. Laura's change of hair and how much more I liked the new hair-do. So I still wonder when she had the time to let her hair grow in 5 days
    No sleep but time to dye the hair XD
    Nah, she's super-woman! She can do everything!

Waiting for a special someone...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
      Me evil? *shocked* Never!

Nah, she's super-woman! She can do everything!

Waiting for a special someone...

*giggles*
      and please note the legs! *stares unashamed*
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Agreed. "So say we all."

Comment

*giggles*
          and please note the legs! *stares unashamed*
          *stares too* Oh I really thought about mentioning it...them...
          Serious question: how could someone NOT note them?
          *remembers this teh legs by *E*K*R**
          sigpic

Comment

you mean like this one?

Spoiler:

O.o wow didn't realize we're already at 100 posts *offers cake to celebrate*

wow look at that hair thats a lot of hair, am quite amused by the fact that the first thing everyones going to have to do when back up in space is find a hair dresser, which im sure they will lol , even in the mini time scale/ start of season one , the first thing laura and billy seem to do was get hair cuts lol, though they did both have bad hair in the mini , billy with his little afro and her with the puffyness heehee

Comment

Originally posted by door
              wow look at that hair thats a lot of hair, am quite amused by the fact that the first thing everyones going to have to do when back up in space is find a hair dresser, which im sure they will lol , even in the mini time scale/ start of season one , the first thing laura and billy seem to do was get hair cuts lol, though they did both have bad hair in the mini , billy with his little afro and her with the puffyness heehee

*giggles* I just thought "Me?"
              yeah, the hair was...interesting in the mini. to say the least XD
              the barber could be sth. like the running gag in ENTERPRISE with the cook, though *grins*

Jenova, hello? you're in the MM thread you can mention them anytime *grins*
              *giggles* yep, that was too funny. the poor man XD

Comment

*giggles* I just thought "Me?"
                yeah, the hair was...interesting in the mini. to say the least XD
                the barber could be sth. like the running gag in ENTERPRISE with the cook, though *grins*

Jenova, hello? you're in the MM thread you can mention them anytime *grins*
                *giggles* yep, that was too funny. the poor man XD
                No poor man! He wanted it too

So, bed time for me. Need to prepare for my learning-for-physics-and-math-all-the-time-weekend...
                *huggles everyone* Niters!

Last pic

*sigh* So damn beautiful...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                  No poor man! He wanted it too

So, bed time for me. Need to prepare for my learning-for-physics-and-math-all-the-time-weekend...
                  *huggles everyone* Niters!

Last pic

*sigh* So damn beautiful...
                  *grins* yeah, well it's more like "poor" man, though XD

ha, have to prepare for my maths exam, too. gah, don't want to.
                  Good Night to you, sweet dreams *hugs*

very beautiful!!!

Comment

WOAH....I've just seen Dances With Wolves...

I'm blown away by MM's performance.

..I can't say anything atm...I'm amazed!

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

Yay! You just saw DWW for the very first time?! That's awesome. *is proud of you* I can't imagine having to learn lines like that. I mean, it would be hard enough (for me, anyway, monoglot that I am *is sad*) in a language like French or German, but at least those are familiar to me. Native American languages are totally foreign. Which is sad, considering that I live surrounded by the Rez, but whatever. I mean seriously. MM sounds like she grew up speaking Lakota. Amazing performance and I'm still pissed she didn't actually win the Oscar for it. *Borrows Blackbird water cannon from the A/R Shippers thread and blasts the bejesus out of the Academy*

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
                        Yay! You just saw DWW for the very first time?! That's awesome. *is proud of you* I can't imagine having to learn lines like that. I mean, it would be hard enough (for me, anyway, monoglot that I am *is sad*) in a language like French or German, but at least those are familiar to me. Native American languages are totally foreign. Which is sad, considering that I live surrounded by the Rez, but whatever. I mean seriously. MM sounds like she grew up speaking Lakota. Amazing performance and I'm still pissed she didn't actually win the Oscar for it. *Borrows Blackbird water cannon from the A/R Shippers thread and blasts the bejesus out of the Academy*
                        *nods emphatically* ITA. She deserved an Oscar for that. It was such a wonderful portrayal!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh, yay...you just saw DWW!!! Her performance in that is just so...WOW!!!
                          That movie remains one of my fav's...and having MM in it is such a bonus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                            Oh, yay...you just saw DWW!!! Her performance in that is just so...WOW!!!
                            That movie remains one of my fav's...and having MM in it is such a bonus!!!
                            Oh yes! Not just the fact that MM provided a stunning performance, the whole movie was good - I even like Kevin Costner! Lol! Other than this movie, I only really like The Bodyguard and Robin Hood: PoT

I can't stop thinking about the first time that she was on the screen, you know
                            Spoiler:
                            beside the tree, with the blood on her when she is hurt?
                            That was fabulous!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh yes! Not just the fact that MM provided a stunning performance, the whole movie was good - I even like Kevin Costner! Lol! Other than this movie, I only really like The Bodyguard and Robin Hood: PoT

I can't stop thinking about the first time that she was on the screen, you know
                              Spoiler:
                              beside the tree, with the blood on her when she is hurt?
                              That was fabulous!
                              Oh yes...OMG that part was so good!! Such and excellent performance!! And I also like the scene..
                              Spoiler:
                              in the tent when she was doing the translating from indian to english!! and vica versa

And OMG...Robin Hood: PoT is also one of my fav movies, its one of those movies I could watch over and over!!! Such a classic *le sigh* I haven't seen Bodyguard though...hmm puts on to rent list.

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                                Oh yes...OMG that part was so good!! Such and excellent performance!! And I also like the scene..
                                Spoiler:
                                in the tent when she was doing the translating from indian to english!! and vica versa

And OMG...Robin Hood: PoT is also one of my fav movies, its one of those movies I could watch over and over!!! Such a classic *le sigh* I haven't seen Bodyguard though...hmm puts on to rent list.
                                Oh yes! Where she is trying to explain her own name? That was fabulous! It was really remarkable how it seemed more natural to her to speak in the Indian dialect, rather than English.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X