No announcement yet.

The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTE=billy_red_ocean]well, the quality of my copy of that promo isn't very good and to get a decent pic out of it...well, isn't too easy. But i try it anyway ^^

mmh, I don't know
    Spoiler:
    Zarek is alread at her side. though we're doing a time jump again. Maybe they're really coming to get our little revoluzzer
    but there could be happen anything
    [/QUOTE]

Oh, totally understood, I don't expect anything, I just love all you do and enjoy it......everything is wonderful and I appreciate that you tried.

Well, though....
    Spoiler:
    It is scary, we know from spoilers she gets arrested at some point and wouldn't it be great if Zarek is there to witness it and then tries to save her but fails and then Bill swoops in and saves the day!!! Dang. Wish I could write fic.

This lovely photo is courtesy of billy_red_ocean. Thank you for all your beautiful work!

"There's no Earth" - Laura Roslin

Comment

Originally posted by Nova65
      Oh, totally understood, I don't expect anything, I just love all you do and enjoy it......everything is wonderful and I appreciate that you tried.
      Little question, though. would you mind an A/R sig???
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
        Little question, though. would you mind an A/R sig???

Hee hee...I became an A/R shipper when she said "Yes Sir" to Bill after he set her straight about computer networking on Galactica in the Mini. Their first scene together just blew me away!! So, to answer your question, do I mind? I don't mind!!! I am fanning myself at the very idea!! You are tooo toooo kind, how will I repay you?

This lovely photo is courtesy of billy_red_ocean. Thank you for all your beautiful work!

Comment

Hee hee...I became an A/R shipper when she said "Yes Sir" to Bill after he set her straight about computer networking on Galactica in the Mini. Their first scene together just blew me away!! So, to answer your question, do I mind? I don't mind!!! I am fanning myself at the very idea!! You are tooo toooo kind, how will I repay you?
          *grins* *high fives* one scene together and I loved them, too!!!
          So then maybe you're going to like this one XD

Spoiler:

Comment

*grins* *high fives* one scene together and I loved them, too!!!
            So then maybe you're going to like this one XD

Spoiler:

OMGs!! OMGs!! I do...I love it LOVE it......It is so sweet! So beautiful....but I don't know how to steal it from you.

Comment

OMGs!! OMGs!! I do...I love it LOVE it......It is so sweet! So beautiful....but I don't know how to steal it from you.
              ^.^ I send you a PM

Comment

^.^ I send you a PM

Thank you so much!! How is this? How can I thank you?

Spoiler:
                Do you think it was Laura that Tigh was talking to when he said "We have a war to fight"? I think so. I'm so excited for Oct.

Comment

Thank you so much!! How is this? How can I thank you?

Spoiler:
                  Do you think it was Laura that Tigh was talking to when he said "We have a war to fight"? I think so. I'm so excited for Oct.
                  De nada ^.^ I'm glad you appreciate my work. we're all here to share enjoy it!

Spoiler:
                  yeah, I think Tigh's a pretty good guess. That's going to be so awesome. Though Laura isn't the Prez anymore she's sure going to be one of the leaders of the resistance. That's our chance to see another side of Laura. I'm really looking forward to it.
                  October *headdesk* why October???

Comment

De nada ^.^ I'm glad you appreciate my work. we're all here to share enjoy it!

Spoiler:
                    yeah, I think Tigh's a pretty good guess. That's going to be so awesome. Though Laura isn't the Prez anymore she's sure going to be one of the leaders of the resistance. That's our chance to see another side of Laura. I'm really looking forward to it.
                    October *headdesk* why October???
                    That would be awesome! But yes, why October?! We need a time machine...

I really like her necklace in this one...

Spoiler:

Cuz it's beautiful!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis

Spoiler:

Cuz it's beautiful!

OH...her necklace is really pretty in that pic!! And she looks so pretty in purple!!

And that pic is beautiful!!!

*sighs at the pretties*

Comment

Spoiler:

Cuz it's beautiful!

gah, why are you always posting these beautiful pics? these damn wall bunnies won't let me alone *runs away*

Comment

Did I mention I really love her hair-do? Pretty!

Okay this one always makes me giggle

*takes a closer look* Hmmm... her stunt double looks like my former french teacher... *shivers*
                          sigpic

Comment

Did I mention I really love her hair-do? Pretty!

Okay this one always makes me giggle

*takes a closer look* Hmmm... her stunt double looks like my former french teacher... *shivers*
                            That pic makes me giggle too...hehe

Oh I so love her hair...I didn't like it in the miniseries...but I love her hair since then!!!!

Comment

gah, why are you always posting these beautiful pics? these damn wall bunnies won't let me alone *runs away*
                              No no no, don't run away! The bunny means you no harm... adopt it!
                              Hehe, just in case you don't... *ties carrots up your legs* *evil grin*
                              sigpic

Comment

No no no, don't run away! The bunny means you no harm... adopt it!
                                Hehe, just in case you don't... *ties carrots up your legs* *evil grin*
                                Ô.o your evil evil girl!!! you know I've seen Donnie Darko bunnies freak me out XD

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                                Oh I so love her hair...I didn't like it in the miniseries...but I love her hair since then!!!!
                                *grins* that was my first comment to BSG on my lj. Laura's change of hair and how much more I liked the new hair-do. So I still wonder when she had the time to let her hair grow in 5 days
                                No sleep but time to dye the hair XD

Comment

Working...
                                X