Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Spoiler:

I am so scared.....don't want anyone to die.....and Mary's definitly a candidate.....

*gets all depressed*
    I haven't seen the video but I'm pretty sure he's joking.

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal View Post
      I haven't seen the video but I'm pretty sure he's joking.
      Spoiler:
      Well, someone is going to die, and I still think that Laura is definitly a candidate.

I hope Aaron's right and that it's Apollo.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Well, someone is going to die, and I still think that Laura is definitly a candidate.

I read on Ask Ausilleo

Spoiler:
        That no one else is going to die this year. But someone is going to be relieved of their duties instead

So no worries Mary is safe

Comment

Spoiler:

They just like to frak with us. I'm not going to believe anything else *nods*
          But I really started to like Aaron through these video blogs XD
          Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

I guess...
            Spoiler:
            they are more only joking around... or it will be maybe the Galactica Sharon dying completely cuz there's no ressurection ship near or something like that!

I still don't think they'd write a twice oscar nominated actress who absolutely LOVES the show and is with it with such passion, out of the TV-Show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal View Post
              I read on Ask Ausilleo

Spoiler:
              That no one else is going to die this year. But someone is going to be relieved of their duties instead

So no worries Mary is safe
              Spoiler:

Funny, I read some interview with RDM (and I'm pretty sure another with David Eiek) saying that someone major would be dying this year- and they can't know all the details through the end of the season on ask Ausilleo- how far in to shooting the season are they now? Episode 16? 17 maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
                I guess...
                Spoiler:
                they are more only joking around... or it will be maybe the Galactica Sharon dying completely cuz there's no ressurection ship near or something like that!

I still don't think they'd write a twice oscar nominated actress who absolutely LOVES the show and is with it with such passion, out of the TV-Show!!!
                I don't think that would stop them if it suited the story.

Comment

I don't think that would stop them if it suited the story.
                  Yeah, that's true. BUT it doesn't suit the story!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                    Yeah, that's true. BUT it doesn't suit the story!
                    Well, we don't know that yet.

Comment

That's what makes me anxious... Oh I know I would totaly write a Mail to the RDM and DE if they'd
                      Spoiler:
                      Kill Laura!!!! That'd really depress me for DAYS!!!

Comment

In my little crazy world I know EVERYTHING! XD
                        Well, if Laura would ever die she'd probably come back as a cylon and that'd mean only one thing. MORE Laura or multiple Laura's! Anyway, more is always good *chuckles*
                        I think there was something in my tea or too much coffee. lol

Ok, that doesn't need spoiler tags, right? I mean it's just my weird speculation out in the blue

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                          In my little crazy world I know EVERYTHING! XD
                          Well, if Laura would ever die she'd probably come back as a cylon and that'd mean only one thing. MORE Laura or multiple Laura's! Anyway, more is always good *chuckles*
                          I think there was something in my tea or too much coffee. lol

Ok, that doesn't need spoiler tags, right? I mean it's just my weird speculation out in the blue
                          That'd be weird
                          Spoiler:
                          interesting but weird if Laura would be killed in Season 3 and returning as a Cylon in Season4 *lol*... Nah... I shouldn't even think about that opiton
                          I don't think it's anyone they mentioned on the Blog...they wouldn't edited in... so I still don't think it's Laura, Bill or Lee

Comment

That'd be weird
                            Spoiler:
                            interesting but weird if Laura would be killed in Season 3 and returning as a Cylon in Season4 *lol*... Nah... I shouldn't even think about that opiton
                            I don't think it's anyone they mentioned on the Blog...they wouldn't edited in... so I still don't think it's Laura, Bill or Lee
                            Spoiler:
                            It's not going to be Adama.....or the show would be over. But I think Lee is option #1, Sharon is option #2, and Laura is option #3. And Baltar might fit in there somewhere.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              It's not going to be Adama.....or the show would be over. But I think Lee is option #1, Sharon is option #2, and Laura is option #3. And Baltar might fit in there somewhere.
                              I nearly forgot
                              Spoiler:
                              Baltar in this whole thing! Well I think he might even be the best option... I mean he might can't really return to the humans, but the staying with the Cylons isn't really an option as well! Maybe he could die in one last non-selfish thing, saving the fleet or something like that

Adama is very unlikely as well! so as long as Laura and Bill are safe, I can live with everything else!

Comment

I nearly forgot
                                Spoiler:
                                Baltar in this whole thing! Well I think he might even be the best option... I mean he might can't really return to the humans, but the staying with the Cylons isn't really an option as well! Maybe he could die in one last non-selfish thing, saving the fleet or something like that

Adama is very unlikely as well! so as long as Laura and Bill are safe, I can live with everything else!
                                Spoiler:

It would be interesting if he underwent death by airlock..... Laura style.

Aren't they supposed to capture him around mid-season?

Comment

Working...
                                X