No announcement yet.

The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Can you believe that this thread was on the second forum page!?!

*Faints*

We let MM's lovelyness down!
    Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon View Post
      OMG! Can you believe that this thread was on the second forum page!?!

*Faints*

We let MM's lovelyness down!

Really??????????????

We shall keep it alive at least with pics until today evening, when the new episodes air

*sniffles with Mary*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
        Really??????????????

We shall keep it alive at least with pics until today evening, when the new episodes air

*sniffles with Mary*
        Awww, we failed her! Have to keep at least her on the first page. I don't know where the Bill thread went. It's a couple pages back now I think. I SO love that second picture. Gods she's gorgeous. And what is the last pic from? So sad!

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe View Post
          Awww, we failed her! Have to keep at least her on the first page. I don't know where the Bill thread went. It's a couple pages back now I think. I SO love that second picture. Gods she's gorgeous. And what is the last pic from? So sad!
          That's from the Film "The Locket" *hugs her DVD*

Comment

Part Two of Mary's interview is up on scifipluse

Comment

Something about tonight's episode, exodus part 2, I just found out.

Spoiler:
              Laura Roslin when asked to go with people who are fleeing the planet on an escaping ship replies, "My ship is over there."

I have my ideas on that one
              Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by teknobug5 View Post

Spoiler:
                Laura Roslin when asked to go with people who are fleeing the planet on an escaping ship replies, "My ship is over there."

*lol* me too

BTW. "Mrs. Harris" can be bought on amazon.ca ... haven't searched amazon.com yet!

I'm really thinking about buying it with "An american Daughter"... not that I have much money...but it's very tempting!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh my gods. I think I know what your talking about too.

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG I can't wait for that!

Comment

Spoiler:

Thank you SOOO much for finding this! *Offers chocolate*

*Giggles at spoilers*
                      Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
                        *lol* me too

BTW. "Mrs. Harris" can be bought on amazon.ca ... haven't searched amazon.com yet!

I'm really thinking about buying it with "An american Daughter"... not that I have much money...but it's very tempting!!!
                        Pssst! *whispers* Dorka? Check your PM for a better place to get those vids.

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh maaan. Me too

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                            Oh maaan. Me too
                            Woo, I just watched the second part of Mary's skiffy interview. She honestly seems like such a nice person. I like that the whole BSG cast so far is like, "we'll never tell you to get a life!" I really appreciate that. And I'm still drooling over her gorgeous eye make up. I want.

Comment

Ok so I finally saw the seond part on Skiffy and ZOMG can she possibly GET any cuter/nicer/funnier/gorgeouser? And yes I completely made that word up. It's mine damnit! MINE! Patent pending

I love how she says frak I say it all the time so it makes me feel better And I swear to God her hair is just gorgeous! How do you get hair like that?!?! *looks at own dead straight hair and sighs*

She's just so..... nice lol! Why can't the damn parts be longer!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                                Ok so I finally saw the seond part on Skiffy and ZOMG can she possibly GET any cuter/nicer/funnier/gorgeouser? And yes I completely made that word up. It's mine damnit! MINE! Patent pending

I love how she says frak I say it all the time so it makes me feel better And I swear to God her hair is just gorgeous! How do you get hair like that?!?! *looks at own dead straight hair and sighs*

She's just so..... nice lol! Why can't the damn parts be longer!
                                No kidding! I wish the segments were longer. And I'd kill for her hair. Mine is so baby fine I have to chop it all off to make it look like I have any. It used to be really long but it just laid there, flat and boring. Sigh.

Is anyone else a bit worried about
                                Spoiler:
                                the Laura/Zarek thing? If they make them get together, it better just be something in between the A/R, or a means to get to the A/R. I can't tell you how sad I'll be if yet another of my shops sinks. I swear, I think I shouldn't ship anyone because then it won't happen for sure. *mopes*

Comment

Working...
                                X