Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    Sure you can

Oh I like to jog too...but I only do that from time to time, the weather over here is just too rainy and cold for 9 month a year...but maybe I should stick with it more though... she really has a gorgeous figure!
    I don't have any place for trainers *sniffles*

At least she could attend to watch one of Bill vs. Lee's Box-fights
    Oooh, I want her to go watch Bill kick his son's ass. That would be awesome!!

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
      Oooh, I want her to go watch Bill kick his son's ass. That would be awesome!!
      *goes into gigglefit*

I'm imagining Laura standing on the sideline yelling at Bill....
      "Come on Bill...kick hiss @$$, you taught him everything he knows"

She would be such a good cheerleader for him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
        *goes into gigglefit*

I'm imagining Laura standing on the sideline yelling at Bill....
        "Come on Bill...kick hiss @$$, you taught him everything he knows"

She would be such a good cheerleader for him!!!
        *lol* Kara and Laura eating popcorn and drinking...caprica-cola and yelling at both...even better

Comment

*lol* Kara and Laura eating popcorn and drinking...caprica-cola and yelling at both...even better
          LMAO....omg!! I would so love to see that!!
          I can see the popcorn and the soda flying now!!!! *at their significant others...not at each other *

Comment

LMAO....omg!! I would so love to see that!!
            I can see the popcorn and the soda flying now!!!! *at their significant others...not at each other *
            *helpless giggles* OMG, that's hilarious!! I can totally see it. Laura and Kara would so be egging each other on and then there'd be 2 men covered in coke and popcorn, beating the hell out of each other. "capri-cola"...that rocks. I saw a t-shirt on cafepress for Blue Sun Cola: Taste the Revolution. Cracked me up. Long live Firefly.

I want to see a Laura/Kara popcorn fight so bad now!

Comment

*helpless giggles* OMG, that's hilarious!! I can totally see it. Laura and Kara would so be egging each other on and then there'd be 2 men covered in coke and popcorn, beating the hell out of each other. "capri-cola"...that rocks. I saw a t-shirt on cafepress for Blue Sun Cola: Taste the Revolution. Cracked me up. Long live Firefly.

I want to see a Laura/Kara popcorn fight so bad now!
              Well maybe someone should write a fanfic

Comment

Well maybe someone should write a fanfic
                Sounds like you just volunteered, dearest!

Comment

Sounds like you just volunteered, dearest!
                  Noooo I wanted to persuade one of you I think I have to make a little pause between writing FF's

Comment

Noooo I wanted to persuade one of you I think I have to make a little pause between writing FF's
                    Well, maybe we can both think about it and do a collaborative piece or something. I have another plot bunny right now that's starting to get demanding. *pets plot bunny*

Comment

Here is when MM episodes of ER are showing

ER
                      Four Corners
                      Starring Anthony Edwards, Alex Kingston, Eriq La Salle, Noah Wyle, Goran Visnjic, Laura Innes.
                      Carter buries his grandfather; Greene hides his role in Fossen's death; Weaver fears she's been outed. Mary McDonnell, Michael Gross. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2001, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Wide

Thu Sep 28 10:00A on TNT

ER
                      Beyond Repair
                      Starring Anthony Edwards, Alex Kingston, Eriq La Salle, Noah Wyle, Goran Visnjic, Laura Innes.
                      Carter confronts his icy mom after a run-in with a killer from his past; Lopez dumps Kerry; Abby has a relapse. Mary McDonnell. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2002, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Wide

Thu Oct 5 10:00A on TNT

ER
                      Damage Is Done
                      Mark's baby ODs on Rachel's drugs; Abby takes in her battered neighbor; Carter's mom reaches out to a dying child. Mary McDonnell. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2002, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Wide

Fri Oct 6 10:00A on TNT

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal

ER
                        Four Corners
                        Carter buries his grandfather; Greene hides his role in Fossen's death; Weaver fears she's been outed. Mary McDonnell, Michael Gross. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2001, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Wide

ER
                        Beyond Repair
                        Carter confronts his icy mom after a run-in with a killer from his past; Lopez dumps Kerry; Abby has a relapse. Mary McDonnell. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2002, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Wide

ER
                        Damage Is Done
                        Mark's baby ODs on Rachel's drugs; Abby takes in her battered neighbor; Carter's mom reaches out to a dying child. Mary McDonnell. 60 minutes- TV-14, 2002, (CC), Stereo, SAP, Wide

Nice! *runs to set tivo* Thanks, dearest! *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal

ER
                          Four Corners

ER
                          Beyond Repair

ER
                          Damage Is Done

Thanks SO much!!
                          *hands over chocolate*
                          I will be setting my VCR those days!!!
                          *hugs*

Comment

Thanks SO much!!
                            *hands over chocolate*
                            I will be setting my VCR those days!!!
                            *hugs*
                            It's probably sad that I'm waiting for ER season 8 to come out just so I can buy it for, like 5 episodes! But it's Mary episodes!

Comment

It's probably sad that I'm waiting for ER season 8 to come out just so I can buy it for, like 5 episodes! But it's Mary episodes!
                              *nods head in agreement*
                              no thats not sad
                              *hugs*

Comment

Oh I hope they will rerun those soon over here as well... I watched them...but that was years ago! I can remember Carters Mum and the story... but today I'd watch those with whole different eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X