But I like my Doctors!
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Well if it were THE Doctor...

sigpic

Comment

I'm not THAT picky...I can take several at a time

Comment

I know you prefer the DocterDonna

sigpic

Comment

Oh well...XD

Oooh hair in the way! Kein DreiWetterTaft!

Comment

With the dress Brenda is wearing who could mind the hair? XD

sigpic

Comment

I'm just glad to know even perfect hair doesn't agree with wind, too!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

G.W Bailey looks stupid in that hat... lol!!

Mary.. awesome and gorgeous as always!!
                    sigpic

Comment

The hat is funny...although I've got a similar one and it's very comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                        The hat is funny...although I've got a similar one and it's very comfortable
                        He just looks weird. I have one too and I love but on G.W Bailey (former Captain Harris from Police Academy) looks weird... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          He just looks weird. I have one too and I love but on G.W Bailey (former Captain Harris from Police Academy) looks weird... lol!!
                          Oh **** me! Captain Harris?! I knew he looked familiar!

Comment

lol!! Now you know!!

LOL!! but his silly can't outshine Mary McDonnell.

I was actually watching this interview a good while ago that said RDM and DE wrote the part of Laura Roslin for Mary when they had seen her in Donny Darko. Which I am so glad that they got her to play our Lovely President.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              lol!! Now you know!!

LOL!! but his silly can't outshine Mary McDonnell.

I was actually watching this interview a good while ago that said RDM and DE wrote the part of Laura Roslin for Mary when they had seen her in Donny Darko. Which I am so glad that they got her to play our Lovely President.
                              Oh yes, now I know! And if I ever watch an ep of that show again I'll never manage a straight face...I mean even in those scenes Brenda is not in! (Yeah, my dislike for that character knows no boundaries - I like Kyra Sedgewick but not in this just to be clear...there are people who never know the difference )

I read that before the show even started (at least in our country) so with that in mind it was really cool

Comment

i had found it on Youtube months back... lol!! I mean I never did the special features on the DVD's... well Deleted scenes but never the stuff with RDM or DE
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X