The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he totally sounds like him!

LOL, the last pic, Brenda looks like she's choking and the Captain is grinning.
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

ROFL Take that, %6#§<!

sigpic

Comment

Raydor 1: Brenda 0

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
            I understand that there are contractual issues why we don't see any Roslin in The Plan but it's like Roslin got erased from the whole story and that is a consult for the character and the important role Roslin played in it...even in the airlock scene with leoben I mean for frak's sake she gave the order to airlock him!
            Or with the two Cavils iirc she gave the order there too...but considering they weren't even able to give Tori a story in a story about the cylons ... besides another bad hair day...

Since I always liked Cavil it was interesting because it was basically Cavil's Plan...Simon got something to do, I am impressed...oh and did anyone of you realize that Simon's wife was played by EJO's wife?
            Yeah. It sucked. And I totally understand what you're talking about. When Leoben went out the airlock I was yelling at the TV "THAT'S WHAT ROSLIN SAW NOT KARA!" Hehe.

I did laugh at the end, however. When the Cavil's were being airlocked and they were looking around I was like "Those legs are Roslin's!"
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Mary McDonnell is awesome no matter what she does... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                Yeah. It sucked. And I totally understand what you're talking about. When Leoben went out the airlock I was yelling at the TV "THAT'S WHAT ROSLIN SAW NOT KARA!" Hehe.

I did laugh at the end, however. When the Cavil's were being airlocked and they were looking around I was like "Those legs are Roslin's!"
                The Plan aka the appearance of Roslin's legs. It did made me laugh, too that that was all we got to see of her.
                Last edited by Marianne_24; 02 November 2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

She has nice legs... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

*envies the Mary legs*

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"I'm not in the mood to indulge you any longer!"

Comment

She looks kinda annoyed by her, doesn't she?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              She looks kinda annoyed by her, doesn't she?

Oh yeah. Dr. Lightman would surely have to say a few things about that smile!

Comment

She thinks she's crazy, no doctor needed fot that XD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X