• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capricacitygal
    *Hola its been awhile since I posted here but I voted the thread up...*

*MM Rules*
    So say we all!

sigpic

Comment

Ok so I was looking at the TV guide and I saw that Mrs. Harris was up for the best TV movie and I was wondering that since MM was in the movie and if it wins does she get one. Because I know that if your in a Movie and it wins a Golden Globe those who are credited get one. Does anyone know if it works the same way with the emmy's?

*Ok for my rant I leave a pretty pic Of MM*
      Last edited by capricacitygal; 26 August 2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Did any of you guys see "Resurrection Ship, Part 2" on SCI-FI Sat morning around 2:00am?? I tape BSG every week
        @ 2:00am. I love the part where MM tells Bill, "A Commander commands one ship; I understand someone who commands a group of ships is an Admiral, Congratulations; Admiral Adama!" The chemistry between MM & EJO is so hot, you can cut it with a knife. I love it when Bill looks deeply into MM eyes & very gently & sweetly kisses her. I love it! And, you know, if MM wasn't sick, who knows what would've happened. I also love the part where MM tells Bill, "you have to kill her (Cain) before she kills you!" Then, she whispers very softly; "Bill, you know I'm right!" In the new BSG magazine, there is a photo of MM & Anders. She is fighting by his side as part of the resistance against the Cylon Occupation. She has a very heroic & determined look on her face. MM is simply phenomenal.
        Last edited by Maj.Tahn; 27 August 2006, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn
          Did any of you guys see "Resurrection Ship, Part 2" on SCI-FI Sat morning around 2:00am?? I tape BSG every week
          @ 2:00am. I love the part where MM tells Bill, "A Commander commands one ship; I understand someone who commands a group of ships is an Admiral, Congratulations; Admiral Adama!" The chemistry between MM & EJO is so hot, you can cut it with a knife. I love it when Bill looks deeply into MM eyes & very gently & sweetly kisses her. I love it! And, you know, if MM wasn't sick, who knows what would've happened. I also love the part where MM tells Bill, "you have to kill her (Cain) before she kills you!" Then, she whispers very softly; "Bill, you know I'm right!" In the new BSG magazine, there is a photo of MM & Anders. She is fighting by his side as part of the resistance against the Cylon Occupation. She has a very heroic & determined look on her face. MM is simply phenomenal.
          You won't get any arguments here! I love Mary. She's always been one of my favorite actresses, and now her role in BSG is my all-time favorite. It's the same with EJO. I love him, too. Neither one is capable of doing a bad job, even in movies that totally blow otherwise. They do so well with what is given to them, they improve everything they're in. I SO hope they get a romantic relationship going in S3. They just suit each other so well, and a relationship between the 2 leaders would open up a whole can of worms that would help with plot development, if TPTB are worried about that. *waves hands frantically* Hey, Ron! RON MOORE!!! Over here! I can help you with this if you need any ideas!!!! HEYY!!!!

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn
            omg really? you don't happen to have a link to this pic do you? *starts to grovel*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
              omg really? you don't happen to have a link to this pic do you? *starts to grovel*
              Here u go elly

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal
                Here u go elly

ummm
                Spoiler:
                Is she locked up in a cell with anders, or has the resistance built a prision???

Either way she looks great!
                Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon
                  ummm
                  Spoiler:
                  Is she locked up in a cell with anders, or has the resistance built a prision???

*Ummmmm......I think its some type of Mine that they are in maybe having a secret meeting*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon
                    ummm
                    Spoiler:

Uh, just a guess here but
                    Spoiler:
                    I think she and Anders are in a prison. I thought part of the plot was that she was going to be held because she's under suspicion for being a head honcho in the resistance. Maybe I'm making that up, though. I could have sworn I read that but now I can't find it.

Comment

thanks for the pic! *hugs*

Spoiler:
                      but yeah, i'm pretty sure as well that laura end up in prison because i read somewhere that baltar keeps saving her life when she's locked up

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Spoiler:
                        but yeah, i'm pretty sure as well that laura end up in prison because i read somewhere that baltar keeps saving her life when she's locked up
                        Yep I know I read that too!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Funny how baltar can be a poop head one minute and can actually do the right thing the next. Though something tells me that freeing Laura has something to do w/ his own selfish agenda....thats just who he is!! But I just love to hate the little guy!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          He does? Wow, I hadn't heard that. Hmmm, I wonder what his motivations for that could be. We all know he doesn't do anything that doesn't have something in it for him as well.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maybe he's afraid, and rightly so, of the unholy beating Bill would give him right before killing him slowly if he didn't help keep her alive while she's in the clink.

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
                            :Hmmm, I wonder what his motivations for that could be.
                            Come on! We all know Freakweasel has a crush on our President

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                              hehee! Who doesn't?

I think that
                              Spoiler:
                              Baltar lets Laura go/saves her ass because he knows that the fleet needs her more than they need him, and I know that deep down Freakweasel feels scared that he'll get blamed for the occupation.

Besides...Bill would kill him if Laura gets hurt.
                              Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                                OH yeah...thats right!!! He does have a crush on her!! hehe

And like cinn said...
                                Spoiler:
                                Bill will KILL anyone who's responsible for Laura getting hurt!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X