The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    You're asking the wrong person. I have no idea. Although to order them from the UK or US is still cheaper than getting them here.
    Where do you live (if I can ask)? You don't have to say since I understand on the privacy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Garbo View Post
      Where do you live (if I can ask)? You don't have to say since I understand on the privacy thing.
      You can take the stalking Jenova pretty much literally I'm from Germany too.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

You can take the stalking Jenova pretty much literally I'm from Germany too.

Well that's cool that you live in Germany; it seems to be a gorgeous country (am hoping to visit one day).

So, should I fear Jenova then?

Comment

Well that's cool that you live in Germany; it seems to be a gorgeous country (am hoping to visit one day).

So, should I fear Jenova then?
          Well, I guess it is...I'm a bit too used to it to acknowldege it maybe.

no worries, she's a very sweet lady, too

Holy ****ing cow!!! check this out!!!. Are they for real?!

Comment

Well, I guess it is...I'm a bit too used to it to acknowldege it maybe.

no worries, she's a very sweet lady, too

Holy ****ing cow!!! check this out!!!. Are they for real?!
            *Squee*!!!! I'm so excited (if it's for real); if not, I'm going to turn that button off.

Spoiler:
            Okay, so I saw pictures of tonight's episode- why is Roslin covered in goo??? Is she becoming a hybrid? What's going on? Or is it a dream of her "demise"??

I'm upset; I need chocolate now.
            Last edited by Garbo; 16 May 2008, 11:01 AM.

Comment

*Squee*!!!! I'm so excited (if it's for real); if not, I'm going to turn that button off.

Spoiler:
              Okay, so I saw pictures of tonight's episode- why is Roslin covered in goo??? Is she becoming a hybrid? What's going on? Or is it a dream of her "demise"??

I'm upset; I need chocolate now.
              It could be true. If not, well depends on how the show ends.

Er..you know, that's considered a spoiler and I would appreciate if you would put it under spoiler tags, I don't want to know it...or at least have the chance to not know, know what I mean
              Last edited by Marianne_24; 16 May 2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Oops! Sorry about that; I was just so shocked I completely forgot. But it's changed now.

Comment

Oops! Sorry about that; I was just so shocked I completely forgot. But it's changed now.
                  Thankyou

Comment

Oh my gosh oh my gosh, that was so, oh my gosh, two weeks, how can they do that to us!!!

Comment

Oh my gosh oh my gosh, that was so, oh my gosh, two weeks, how can they do that to us!!!
                      Two weeks? What? Who? I don't like he sound of that...

Yesterday's ep was awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        Two weeks? What? Who? I don't like he sound of that...

Yesterday's ep was awesome!
                        Yeah, two weeks There's some kind of holiday next week iirc.

Absolutely and how much did I love the scene between Laura and Tory!!!

Comment

Yeah, two weeks There's some kind of holiday next week iirc.

Absolutely and how much did I love the scene between Laura and Tory!!!
                          Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That scene was great! Laura can be really b!tchy
                          sigpic

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That scene was great! Laura can be really b!tchy
                            She had every right to!
                            Spoiler:
                            I was so waiting for her to confront her over it especially after the trust she put into her last week. Poor Laura, she lost again someone she could confide in

I've to admit the end made me laugh and then yell at my screen because it was over. lol

JUMP

Comment

She had every right to!
                              Spoiler:
                              I was so waiting for her to confront her over it especially after the trust she put into her last week. Poor Laura, she lost again someone she could confide in

I've to admit the end made me laugh and then yell at my screen because it was over. lol

JUMP
                              I loved her line "I don't care if you're on your knees praying or just on your knees..."
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved her line "I don't care if you're on your knees praying or just on your knees..."
                                I was so LOLing at that! Laura has some pretty good one-liners this season, eh. But my favorite is still
                                Spoiler:
                                in the raptor to Baltar "Shut up." YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X