The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _angi_ View Post
    Yeah, thats the one. I thought of that as well... But I dont know... it's not the same. He wasn't really that much younger, and just, well... it's just not the same. That was like a secondary thing in Woman Undone, not really what the movie was about. It has to be something really, really decadent (you can tell thats one of my favourite words, right? ) And, really, one can't even begin to compare Benjamin Bratt with Olivier Martinez. At least I can't. You have to watch The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone.

Uuuhu... I just saw a young, beautiful Ralph Fiennes in Prime Suspect 1.
    Yeah, I kinda figured it was your favorite word
    Okay, i'll try to find that movie ^-^
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
      Yeah, I kinda figured it was your favorite word
      Okay, i'll try to find that movie ^-^
      Heh. One of my favourites, yeah. What does that say about me?! *facepalm*

I hope you enjoy it... but I always worry that people won't like what I recommend. I have weird taste.
      Thank you Dorka, for the gorgeous sig.

Comment

Originally posted by _angi_ View Post
        Heh. One of my favourites, yeah. What does that say about me?! *facepalm*

I hope you enjoy it... but I always worry that people won't like what I recommend. I have weird taste.
        Weeeeeeeeell, weird is my favorite word *grins*

Comment

Weeeeeeeeell, weird is my favorite word *grins*
          I like that one too You should see what I'm listening to now... heh... Reggaeton... all the rage in every Latin American country... I brought some new ones over from Chile. I wouldn't have been caught dead listening to something like that, but now I really don't give a flying frak, I like the rhythm. Poor Dorka, I can't control myself and send her some once in a while... Not really the kind of thing you'd listen to at home... it's more for dancing, but since I don't do much of that...
          Last edited by _angi_; 02 February 2007, 07:15 AM.
          Thank you Dorka, for the gorgeous sig.

Comment

*flails* *flails some more*

OH MY GOSH *fans self* RED *dies*

Comment

*flails* *flails some more*

OH MY GOSH *fans self* RED *dies*
              Well frak me!
              Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

*still puddle of goo*

Spoiler:

*giggles at last pic*

Comment

*still puddle of goo*

Holy Hell batman. Can you imagine Eddies face if MM turned up to work wearing that??? I'm, sure Bill would love Laura in that dress too... *Insert gutter comments here*

Thanks SOOO much for finding these, you goddess! *Huggles tightly/Bows down*

Only problem is, that I cannot view the pics at their full size, so any more large versions posted here = eternal love!

*Goes back to drooling*
                  Last edited by cinnamon; 04 February 2007, 05:16 AM.
                  Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon View Post
                    Holy Hell batman. Can you imagine Eddies face if MM turned up to work wearing that??? I', sure Bill would love Laura in that dress too... *Insert gutter comments here*

Thanks SOOO much for finding these, you goddess! *Huggles tightly/Bows down*

Only problem is, that I cannot view the pics at their full size, so any more large versions posted here = eternal love!

*Goes back to drooling*
                    Guh! I talked with penny about that, just imagine Laura's future wardrobe would only consist of this dress and the one from the MTR event!?!

You can find all the larger ones at marys_bookshelf It's whre I got them from but I'll probably upload the shiny anyway

Comment

Guh! I talked with penny about that, just imagine Laura's future wardrobe would only consist of this dress and the one from the MTR event!?!

You can find all the larger ones at marys_bookshelf It's whre I got them from but I'll probably upload the shiny anyway
                      *Dashes at lightning speed to Mary's bookshelf*

EDIT: If Laura's wardrobe only consisted of that dress and the MTR one, then Bill would never, ever let her get any work done. At all.
                      Last edited by cinnamon; 04 February 2007, 05:29 AM.

Comment

*Dashes at lightning speed to Mary's bookshelf*

EDIT: If Laura's wardrobe only consisted of that dress and the MTR one, then Bill would never, ever let her get any work done. At all.
                        Is it a bird? is it a plane? no! it's cinn at lighting speed!

HE would NEVER get any work done!!!

Comment

Hmmm....so it was the finger???? because I saw a thumbnail of one where it looked as if she was holding one of those cigarette holder-thingies....

But yeah....coooler in the reeeed dreess...;oP~

Comment

*Falls over laughting* Tiny-teeny small problem though... Where are the pics at M's bookshelf? I can't find them... *Feels stupid*

Love teh icon of GUHNESS! I thing that would pretty much be EJO's reaction.

Comment

*Falls over laughting* Tiny-teeny small problem though... Where are the pics at M's bookshelf? I can't find them... *Feels stupid*

it is a new post...unless it was modified lately...

but did you see the Man in Black????? *flails* Red and black...i'm ded!!! DED!!!!

Comment

It's a flocked post...maybe that's the problem?

hehe, thanks. It was pretty much my reaction

Comment

Working...
                                X