This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RECURRING Kobol Theme

Hi people. Is it just me or is the theme to Kobol played EVERY time anyone gets injured? It was also played when they found the new planet in 'Lay Down Your Burdens Part'. I might turn off the tube if I hear that music again for when they find Earth.

Originally posted by Snord
    Hi people. Is it just me or is the theme to Kobol played EVERY time anyone gets injured? It was also played when they found the new planet in 'Lay Down Your Burdens Part'. I might turn off the tube if I hear that music again for when they find Earth.
    Those are different themes. "Bloodshed" is the generic "An Adama is having a near death experience" music (See KLG II and RS II). "Kobol's Last Gleaming" is the generic "OMG we found a shiny new planet" theme. Two different pieces of music that have some similar parts.
    Last edited by MikeMcMahon; 05 March 2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I stand corrected. Those similar parts threw me off. I have the Season 1 soundtrack and it says that in Kobol's Last Gleaming that the woman singing is actually saying: "All of this happened before
      And all of this will happen again
      So say we all"

I guess finding Kobol and this new planet does relate to the lyrics, scriptures, and the over all feeling of fullfilling a prophecy, so I think it actually fits now.

Comment

Working...
      X