Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apollo vs Anders! Who's the better man?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo vs Anders! Who's the better man?!?!

Allrighty In one corner you have Commander Lee Adama. Commander of the Pegasus and overall dissapointment to his father Admiral Bill "Hardcore Husker" Adama.

In the other corner we have Samuel Anders. Brave leader of the Caprica resistance, All Star Pyramid Game Athlete and overall one hell of a good guy!

So who's the better man? Well below I've come up with a scientific analysis of the two that will once and for all end the debate on who's better.

Enjoy...

Category One: What are they each known best for?

Apollo: Destroying valuable military assets and whining.

Anders: Blowing up Cylons by the dozens

point=Anders

Category Two: Times sealed the deal with Starbuck

Apollo: 0/2

Anders: 1/1 (BOOYAH!!)

point=Anders

Category Three: Current Girlfriend

Apollo: Dee (ugghhh)

Anders: The beautiful Kara Thrace

point=Anders

Category Four: Height

Apollo: 5'9'' (if lucky)

Anders: Like NINE feet tall (no really the guy is friggin huge!)

point=Anders

Category Five: Number of times he's humiliated his father by leading a mutiny in a time of crisis.

Apollo: 1

Anders: 0 (what father wouldn't love a son that grows up to be a famous athlete and later leads a valiant resistance against an occupying force?)

point=Anders

Category 6: Weight / Physical appearance
    Apollo: About 360 / Similar to John Candy

Anders: 240 (all muscle) / Best looking man in the universe

point- Anders

Category 7: Number of resistance movemnets led

Apollo: 0

Anders: 2

point-Anders

Category 8: Quotes from their fathers

Apollo: "Your soft!, Now get your fat ass out of here!" (I think that says it all)

Anders: "Son, I'm so proud of you! Not only are you handsome, smart,a star athlete and the envy of all other men, yesterday when you ran into that burning building to save those twenty nine blind nuns and then ran back in as the building was literally falling down around you to cary out their seeing eye dogs...no seeing eye puppies I knew I could never dream of having a son more fantastic as you. Good luck tomorrow when you announce the cure for all disease, Solve world hunger and are annointed King of the Twelve Colonies...I'm proud of you" (This quote was from Sam Anders father the day before the twelve colonies were destroyed by the Cylons...it's true)

point-Anders

Well there you have it folks score is Apollo=0 Anders =8! The great and heroic Samuel Anders turns out to be the manlier man and Lee is left crying in his bunk gorging himself on HoHo's once again!
    Last edited by titans; 14 October 2006, 05:22 PM. Reason: Updated for season three
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

I absolutely adore this new thread, Titans!

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna_Smiles
      I absolutely adore this new thread, Titans!
      Thank You...I hope others feel the same as you do (although my gut tells me they won't)
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Add me to the "I like this thread" too.

Comment

Apollo: Destroying valuable military assets and whining.
          Anders: Blowing up Cylons by the dozens
          XD XD XD are we shure Lee and Anders were switched at birth >.>

though I still hope the Pegasus will change him
          Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 05 March 2006, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
            XD XD XD are we shure Lee and Anders wernt switched at birth >.>

though I still hope the Pegasus will change him
            That explains it!! Lee and Anders were switched at birth! Anders the Athletic heroic overall awsome guy would be the perfect son to the Great Hardcore Husker! While "cry me a river" Lee was probably the son of hippies!

Comment

Haha. Somehow i knew that you started this thread without even looking, titans. I'm afraid, however, that the points DO add up, and you prevail. Congradulations. But you do understand that Anders is going to die right? He's not a regular, and TPTB have been setting lee and kara up forever. He will meet some brave, heroic end. I guess that still constitutes a better man though. So yeah. You win. Congrats.

Comment

yo anders anytime....takes on the cyclons outnumbered and keeps winning

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Originally posted by verse1991
                  Haha. Somehow i knew that you started this thread without even looking, titans. I'm afraid, however, that the points DO add up, and you prevail. Congradulations. But you do understand that Anders is going to die right? He's not a regular, and TPTB have been setting lee and kara up forever. He will meet some brave, heroic end. I guess that still constitutes a better man though. So yeah. You win. Congrats.
                  He doesn't have to die. He could end up serving aboard Galactica as a marine or something. Leading a resistance against the Cylons for a year certainly qualifies him...but yea I understand your point. He might as well be a Pegasus commander he's so marked for death.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                    He might as well be a Pegasus commander he's so marked for death.
                    That just made me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                      He doesn't have to die. He could end up serving aboard Galactica as a marine or something. Leading a resistance against the Cylons for a year certainly qualifies him...but yea I understand your point. He might as well be a Pegasus commander he's so marked for death.
                      NOOO Anders cant die >.> it would be like William Adama dying(ok not to that extent as
                      Spoiler:
                      Admiral
                      Adama>>>>>all)

but then again I like him and he isnt a regular...so he is marked for Death

..its like a curse I have..I like a character on a TV show and they go kill him/her off ;_;
                      Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 05 March 2006, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I vote Anders!
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
                          That just made me laugh!
                          Shippychick I have a question for you. On your picture thingy at the bottom of your post you have the "Reasons to stay home Friday night" picture with what I presume are the "hunks" of Friday night...Apollo, The guys from Stagrate etc...and then I see Chiey Tyrol in there. Is Chief really in their league? To me he seems a little...I dunno..."less hunk like" to put in as kindly as possible than those others. So my question is whats he doin there? Or am I just wrong on my analysis of Chiefs "hunkyness"? Just curious.

Comment

Titans- what do you do when you aren't whining about Lee Adama whining? Do you whine about not being able to whine about Lee Adama whining?

Comment

Originally posted by hU$h3rN7242c
                              Titans- what do you do when you aren't whining about Lee Adama whining? Do you whine about not being able to whine about Lee Adama whining?

I whine about several things...I'd be happy to list them for you.

1. Not enough Col. Tigh in Galactica.
                              2. Not Enough Adama "Hardcore Husker" killing Cylons with his bare hands in Galactica.
                              3. Not enough big honking space battles in Galactica (specifically the one in Reserection Ship part 2 where the awsome space battle was constantly interupted by Lee floating around being a sissy.
                              4. Too many commercials in Galactica.
                              5. Not enough Pegasus blowing up Basestars in Galactica (see three)
                              6. The break in the middle of the season stinks!

So there are just a few of my other "whines" for you just so you don't think my "whining" is focused in only one area. I hope I have been helpful to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X