Last week it looked to me that Galactica Sharon in the next scenes was
    gonna make trouble....

She did.....and now she got Six in trouble too by talking about Love and
    family......hee hee.

THE CYLON REBELLION HAS BEGUN!

So funny.......great job RM!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24432

Now what is Sharon's kid gonna do?
    Last edited by dec55; 25 February 2006, 05:01 PM.
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

2 is hardly a rebellion.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      2 is hardly a rebellion.
      2 normal Cylons yes...but 2 heroes of the empire.....maybe...
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

i dont understand why its "funny" i would not say that bsg is a Series with alot of humor in it

Comment

I think it was actually his (her? apologies if wrong) prediction of the event, rather than the event himself.

And BSG has plenty of humour - "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down" has all the humour we could possibly handle for a while.
          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

ah hehe. i tought he ment the event where funny. hehe and yes i know the series have humor, i just ment that the overall purpes of the show isn't to be Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Nikmi
              ah hehe. i tought he ment the event where funny. hehe and yes i know the series have humor, i just ment that the overall purpes of the show isn't to be Funny

Really? This show is riddled with the most dry humor I have seen, even when it is serious. The irony just oozess out of it.

Comment

i dont get it, they can just activate six or sharon to act like a cylon.

When she shot Adama... She doesnt remember!

For that reason alone they cant trust her or any other cylon.
                .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

She was a sleeper then, she isn't now. She can't be "turned on" (you know what I mean), and neither can Six, she was never a sleeper.

Comment

Cylon Rebellion! Hoo ah!! Preach it my mechanical sistahs!! PREACH!

And they can always come up with some kind of loophole to enlargen the rebellion. Don't cylons have some kind replicator thing going where the memories of the clones get passed on to the new ones? I'm pretty new to BSG, actually, the second season lured me in. Do 'splain.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                      Cylon Rebellion! Hoo ah!! Preach it my mechanical sistahs!! PREACH!

And they can always come up with some kind of loophole to enlargen the rebellion. Don't cylons have some kind replicator thing going where the memories of the clones get passed on to the new ones? I'm pretty new to BSG, actually, the second season lured me in. Do 'splain.
                      It will be interesting to see if they have input on the fate of the Colonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                        She can't be "turned on"...
                        Damn, don't crush my dreams like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikmi
                          i dont understand why its "funny" i would not say that bsg is a Series with alot of humor in it
                          There's a lot of humor in Battlestar Galactica. His name is Gaius Baltar

Comment

Originally posted by verse1991
                            There's a lot of humor in Battlestar Galactica. His name is Gaius Baltar
                            Indeed! I so enjoying watching what his character goes through on a regular basis.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Indeed! I so enjoying watching what his character goes through on a regular basis.
                              when Baltar decides to take a brain scan, absolute class!!!!!
                              .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

Working...
                              X