This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you have changed?

What would have changed in the storylines if you were a writer for BSG?

i'll give an example

"Scar"

Would have made that on Galactica someone in the "Peace now" movement was directing the Cylon Raiders to the vipers, thus Apollo could have had a sub-plot in which he investigated, also would have got rid of the flashbacks.

Would have made that in the end Kat and Starbuck kill the Raider jointly, and share the glory at the end together, with them both drinking out of the "Top Gun" cup at the same time.

What would have you done?

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

No it was important to have Kat kill Scar. First Starbuck needs to grow up and Scar was the start of that. Second Kat (or someone else) needs to become the "Top Gun" on the Galactica. Starbuck is needed for more important things than being the best pilot.
    As far as the Peacenicks it would be hard to explain how they were talking to the Cylons. Also there is a big difference between "Peace at any cost" and treason. If the Peacers had caused the death of some pilots Adama and Roslin would space all of them in 30 seconds.
    If I had to choose I would change "Black Market" around. It just didn't seem to fit all that well. However, it was important to show how Apollo dealt with his really near death experience.

Comment

Working...
    X