This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoruscaFire
    I guess technically this is a spoiler for those who haven't seen both parts of resurrection ship but
    Spoiler:
    since the resurrection ship where new cylons are downloaded/awoken after a cylon death was destroyed, how is this episode even going to work?
    Spoiler:

Well we know that at least some Colonials are going back to Caprica for the season finale, perhaps they are creating new models closer to home base so they don't need a Ressurection ship. There's also the chance that Cylons have already cobbled together something for the most important Cylons to be reincarnated in the case of an emergency.

I wonder if its Galactica Boomer being reincarnated, or if it is a brand new Boomer being created. If it is a reincarnation but isn't Galactica Boomber you have to wonder how Boomer died? What is going on out there to cause that?

Definition of a Gunslinger

Comment

Next week's episode could be a jump-back, chronologically, to the time Galactica Boomer WAS killed, when the Resurrection ship was (presumably) still trailing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Madcat221
        Next week's episode could be a jump-back, chronologically, to the time Galactica Boomer WAS killed, when the Resurrection ship was (presumably) still trailing them.
        Oh, goody. Just what we need: instead of "XX Hours ago..." we can get "XX Days ago..." I really dislike the overuse of that particular storytelling device.

Pseudo-spoiler, I guess, nothing following is really that new and exciting
        Spoiler:
        As for the Cylons-on-Caprica issue, hasn't it been long established that Six and Doral and Boomer (oh, and Simon) copies have been on Caprica? I mean, they're been there since the mini, right?
        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          *cough* Alternate universe *cough cough* Sad thing is I too want the cylons to win, they're just more likible to me. (The bugs should have won in starship troopers IMHO aswell)

yeah lol same here.

Comment

An alternate universe ep doesn't seem to be BSG's style...would be interesting though, and I can't wait for next week's ep...

Comment

Maybe it won't have to be an alternate universe

More probably, it will be a win-win situation, with them all having babies together, since now they all need more of themeselves. Or they will all die. (well, not the cylons, they never die)

Oh and yes, this ep. takes place (at first at least) as a sort of long flashback, but even after the Resurrection ship is destroyed, they probably built small facilities in Caprica, capable of resurrecting Cylons in the colonies

Comment

Go Boomer!

And please, frack over Lee as much as you want, the man is a pain in the mikta!
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  Go Boomer!

And please, frack over Lee as much as you want, the man is a pain in the mikta!
                  mikta?
                  Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                    mikta?
                    Butt.

Sharon needs a wow thread.

Comment

cept the alternate universe part

Comment

Originally posted by CoruscaFire
                        I guess technically this is a spoiler for those who haven't seen both parts of resurrection ship but
                        Spoiler:
                        since the resurrection ship where new cylons are downloaded/awoken after a cylon death was destroyed, how is this episode even going to work?
                        Spoiler:
                        Because she was resurracted before it was destroyed, this new one has the memories of the Galactica Sharon.

There's only us,
                        There's only this
                        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                        No other road,
                        No other way
                        No day but today...

Comment

The last thing Galactica needs is an alternate universe. A remake of an old show that employs flashbacks virtually every week does not need an alternate universe to add to the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            Butt.

Sharon needs a wow thread.
                            That she does. I know I can't wait to see what this ep is all about.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm realling staring to like the actress playing Sharon on the grounds that she's been given the opportunity to basically play multiple characters. I personally can't wait for Friday night. And yes, I suspect some things...

The Cylons believed that love was the missing component in their attempt to reproduce biologically. If the twelve Cylon models represent the tweleve basic humans (someone suggested that the Cylons studied humanity and concluded that all of humanity boils down to tweleve different types), I suspect that Sharon reprsents the component of humanity that is loyal and loves.

Along with that, I suspect that this same trait since it was pushed to the edge by requiring someone who is loyal and loves to betray and lie to those she loved may very well sow the seeds of rebellion or disharmony among the Cylons. Think about what happened in ST:TOS when Fifth was returned to his collective. His taste of individuality spread throughout the cube and eventually wrecked it.
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

That was the next gen (TNG) TOS is the original seires and BTW his name was hugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X