X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katee Sackhoff Fansite launch

Katee Sackhoff Fansite launch

The Katee Sackhoff Fan Site is a new fan run forum exclusively for fans of Katee Sackhoff. It is a friendly place to come and discuss the actress's career in both Movie an TV roles, most noticably as Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace in the re-imagined version of Battlestar Galactica. Katee herself has given the site her personal stamp of approval and contains news, media, interviews and image galleries.

click the piccy to enter

bump for the katee fans

Comment

Am I weird for finding her hot? I'm serious. On a show featuring Grace Park and Tricia Helfer, I seem to dig her the most. Somehow I think that might be strange.
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

*whispers* no you're not weird...just have different tastes like me

As for the site...excellent

Comment

LOL well if weirdness is a requirement than count me in Thanks for the heads up... Gotta support our girl however possible She is destined to shine
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Indeed...she's already glowing...shining comes later

Comment

Originally posted by titans
              Am I weird for finding her hot? I'm serious. On a show featuring Grace Park and Tricia Helfer, I seem to dig her the most. Somehow I think that might be strange.
              I think she is getting more hot as the show goes on. She looks much better with longer hair than the really short hair she had in S1.

She looked really hot in 216 in the black dress. Her best look ever!

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                not at all!

i think she's the hotest lady on the show.

in fact, 6 is only #4 in my opinion.

any time her scene is in the gym, working out and wearing just the jog bra and baggies, my wife sighs up a storm. Good thing BSG isn't on Tuesdays or it coulda been a nasty Valentine's Day!
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                X