X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation - Ep 218 Downloaded - Spoilers

From gateworld's short summary of the episode, it says:

DOWNLOADED 218 02.24.06

Cylon society is revealed when a Cylon's consciousness is downloaded into a new body following her death.

Now... from what little i know of how TV shows work, both the actresses that play Six(Gina) and Sharon Valerii are not guest stars, but have a main role. This means that they have to appear in EVERY episode this season, or else they'd be a guest star...

So, the Cylon that gets downloaded, i'm betting is either Gina or Sharon Valerii... once Gina is found and killed in the Colonial Fleet, or once Sharon Betrays the Colonials (C'mon, she's a cylon... it's gonna happen), we'll see how this particular cylon is ressurrected, through their POV.

It'll probably be Sharon, because we've been seeing her since the miniseries, and imo she's had more screen time than Gina.

Your thoughts?

Well Sharon can't die because of that baby thing so I would guess that the resurrected cylon would be Six/Gina. I don't see them placing a baby into the mix and then just killing Sharon while she's preggers....kinda dumb IMO so that's my reasoning.

What's interesting is that both abused Gina and Sharon are quite different from all other cylons we've seen in that they 'seem' quite human and meek and not as manipulative or sneaky as the other hybrids. I would love to see if the other cylons treat either of these two models/clones badly because of their apparent 'defects'.

Comment

I heard it's from the viewpoint of the
      Spoiler:
      Galactica Boomer who was killed by Cally

Comment

Originally posted by somedude
        I heard it's from the viewpoint of the
        Spoiler:
        Galactica Boomer who was killed by Cally
        That's what I heard.

I wonder if the 'download' will take place on the Resurrection ship (only to be blown up at the end - which would be a nice twist) or someplace else...

Comment

I once read that it was to be on Caprica

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
            I once read that it was to be on Caprica
            Wouldn't that undo the entire resurrection ship plotline? I mean

Spoiler:
            The resurrection ship was following the fleet because they are too far away to be downloaded on the planets. That's the entire point and also importance of the Res. ship. Because now the cylons are on the same level as the colonials. Dead means really really dead. That's why the cylons are going to change their tactics I heard. Not so full scale attack 'who cares how many we lose they'll be downloaded anyway' kinda way, anymore.

Comment

SPOILERS
              Perhaps this takes place prior to the blowing up of the Resurrection Ship. Maybe we'll see her come to life, then jump on a Heavy Raider and tear butt back to Caprica.
              END SPOILERS

Comment

The Resurrection Ship is for deep space, not the Colonies.
                There are rumors that Boomer will be accidentally downloaded into a Number Six body.

Comment

Baltar should be happy about that. I'm not sure the Chief would be though.

Comment

For who the Cylon in question may be, check this:

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/9681/bsg24rp.jpg

Comment

Oh thanks for posting that.

You don't happen to have that full article do you?

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
                        The Resurrection Ship is for deep space, not the Colonies.
                        There are rumors that Boomer will be accidentally downloaded into a Number Six body.
                        BSG doesn't do scifi-clichés like body swapping, aliens, time travel, parellel realities

Comment

Reading this title quickly makes it look like you downloaded 218 ahead of time haha.

I was like, "sweet"...

Comment

Reading this title quickly makes it look like you downloaded 218 ahead of time haha.

I was like, "sweet"...
                            Man, i wish!

Comment

Working...
                            X