The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
    Mum and Dad. There's a vid made recently by someone for those two, to the tune of Coldplay's Fix You. It's so amazingly sad and beautiful and it's just THEM. Does anyone want it - it's easy to upload! xD

I love that VID! I watched it so many times in a row. It's so perfect for them! I've been looking everywhere for a A/R vid and, thank heavens, I found that one. It's so well cut and edited I want to cry every time I watch it. I also have a question. Call me the worst shipper ever but, what episode is it when he's down in the CIC and she watching him then he looks up and she waves? Is that actually a episode or is that just clever editing?
    First I wanna give a big WELCOME to all the newbies!!!! *doing happy dance* And as for the Roslin waving to Adama moment I think its from the episode Tigh me Up, Tigh me Down. But I'm not 100% positive cause I don't have my discs w/ me to check, I'm sneaking on at work and going by my shipper memory!!!! Let's hope its correct!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
      i agree. resurrection and generally every ep before the last few it was quite clear that there was something between the two of them.

especially when they danced together in season one - i mean, how cute!
      Oh yeah, there's definityly something going on!!!!! Ya also gotta love those sweet little looks they give each other *melts in chair*

BTW: Saw the vid by Coldplay-*melts in chair again*!!!!!!

Comment

hmm... sorry about huge sig lmao... it's now a more managable size!

*rewatches coldplay vid*

*throws hands in air*

that's it, i'm making a new vid! *now has good excuse to rewatch adama/roslin clips on repeat*

muahahahahaha
        Last edited by ellymelly; 06 February 2006, 04:33 PM.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

hmm... sorry about huge sig lmao... it's now a more managable size!

*rewatches coldplay vid*

*throws hands in air*

that's it, i'm making a new vid! *now has good excuse to rewatch adama/roslin clips on repeat*

muahahahahaha
          Am soo luving the second sig as much as the first!!!!!
          And did I hear "making a new vid!" WOHOO!!! *does happy dance in chair* Also shyly suggest one of my fav luuuuuv songs which is Elton John's "Freaks in Love". Such a purrrrrdy song *bashfully grins* 'sorry don't have a link to song.
          Look forward to seeing your new video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

aw you guys are nice i just wish there were some nice new spoilers to talk about!

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

aw you guys are nice i just wish there were some nice new spoilers to talk about!
              Thx Hopefully we'll get some A/R moments this Friday so we can have some stuff to gush over hehe!!!!

Comment

*completes new a/r pic whilst waiting for moviemaker to upload itself*

*computer halts*

*freezes*

*is bashed*

*shuts down*

*restarts*

elly glares at it... it behaves... lol evil program

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Deltoran
                  Ok, I didn't really read everything, but about Roslin and Adama...in the last few eps (before Scar), you can really tell that they're in love or something...
                  I started shipping A/R in 1st season, the episode Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down. When they were all having dinner together, then after the Tigh's left and Roslin stayed it was like they were this cute little family. Mom, Dad and Apollo. I can't believe that the part in CIC was in this episode! HOW DID I MISS IT?
                  MUST FIND CLIPS!
                  *scampers off*

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                    I started shipping A/R in 1st season, the episode Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down. When they were all having dinner together, then after the Tigh's left and Roslin stayed it was like they were this cute little family. Mom, Dad and Apollo. I can't believe that the part in CIC was in this episode! HOW DID I MISS IT?
                    MUST FIND CLIPS!
                    *scampers off*
                    I think I started shipping A/R from the very beginning. I think there was just something about them. They just had that..... Chemistry!!!!! !!! Ya gotta love it!!! And oh yeah, the Mom, Dad scene in Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down. *Squeeeeeeeee*

Comment

Well, I don't disagree that they have chemistry...but it was painfully obvious in the eps before scar...

As for spoilers...we don't seem to get as many of those for BSG as we do for other shows...(obviously Stargate...hence GATEworld )

Comment

does anyone know a good place to pick up bsg screen caps? i'm in need of some new high res pics of a/r...

and i'm glad i'm not the only one wondering where our spoilers have gotten to! there seems like an endless supply of sg1 and sga spoilers but bsg only has a handful! grr

Comment

does anyone know a good place to pick up bsg screen caps? i'm in need of some new high res pics of a/r...

and i'm glad i'm not the only one wondering where our spoilers have gotten to! there seems like an endless supply of sg1 and sga spoilers but bsg only has a handful! grr
                          ok, sites w/ caps are hard to find . I did find this one for you, don't know how hi-res they are though, or if its what your looking for! But here ya go!!
                          http://bsgtns.com/index.php?option=c...&g2_itemId=645
                          And here's a link to a website I go to that keeps some spoilers, its not much, but they keep the most up to date stuff I can find out there. There's really just not a lot or Galactica stuff out there in the spoilers departartment .
                          http://www.galacticastation.com/index.html
                          Hope these help

Comment

It's not A/R pics, but this is a place for some spoiler pics. I got them off of another site. *ahem*

http://pics.livejournal.com/ravencla...c/0004abyg/g14

Comment

thank you! those sites are exactly what i was looking for soon i shall have a new vid for you guys... just give me a few more hours *kicks movie maker again*

computer restarts: 16
                              panic attacks: 29
                              new dents in computer: *okay, none yet because it's not strickly my computer*
                              completed: 70%

Comment

YESS! VIDS! I love vids!

Comment

Working...
                                X