The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k8tbug1
    Ok, as promised, here's the site, its really cool. Haven't really had a chance to go through it yet. But from what I can see the clips section has spoilers for season 2 so if you don't want to be spoiled stay away. Enjoy!!!

http://adamaandroslin.mysite.wanadoo...k/updates.html

BTW, thanks for that last link elly, never been to that site : )
    SHUTUP!!OMG!! This is the website that I was looking for!!! I think I love you!
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

At Survival Instinct Community (link above in Elly's post ) someone so kindly *bows down to that person* informed us of an interview w/ the person who is doing the season two soundtrack for galactica. It gives us a preview of some of the titles too!! And guess what the titles of one of the tracks is....... you guessed it ....... Roslin and Adama!! I'm still squeeing and I have had the music stuck in my head all day!!!!!!!!! Go check it out!!!!!!!! Its beautiful

Oh, and Toll Verliebt, your very welcome!!!

Comment

Yep, emiwenis was kind enough to rip and upload several themes from the second season of BSG for your listening pleasure. Here's the entire listing.

The Roslin/Adama theme is the music at the end of Resurrection Ship pt 2 when
        Spoiler:
        he kisses her and she leaves and he's crying.
        Such a lovely score, it gives me goosebumbs everytime. Go download it now!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
          Yep, emiwenis was kind enough to rip and upload several themes from the second season of BSG for your listening pleasure. Here's the entire listing.

The Roslin/Adama theme is the music at the end of Resurrection Ship pt 2 when
          Spoiler:
          he kisses her and she leaves and he's crying.
          Such a lovely score, it gives me goosebumbs everytime. Go download it now!

Oh I have already downloaded it and its in my ipod!!!! I practically have the whole thing memorized by now *sigh, humms A/R theme song*
          Thanks for the link, I haven't listened to the others yet, I'm going to now though cause I'm sure their fabulous!!!

Comment

They're all great, but I especially like the Resurrection Ship one. I love the drums.

Sigh, only two more episodes to go. Here's hoping for something A/R!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
              They're all great, but I especially like the Resurrection Ship one. I love the drums.

Sigh, only two more episodes to go. Here's hoping for something A/R!
              oh i know, i have my fingers and toes crossed *hehe*

Comment

omg!

*hums our new theme music*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

hey me again,

i've started a live journal account and I thought it might be a good place for us to put any links to new sites - music videos or links to new fanfiction or just any of the lastest news - episode run downs? you know, the 'important bits'

let me stress, i do NOT want it to in ANY way replace or compete against a/r sites, for this reason, i think it should contain mostly just links to other sites.

just so we have a place to scan all the a/r essentials?

http://ellymelly.livejournal.com/

we'll see how it goes

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
                    hey me again,

i've started a live journal account and I thought it might be a good place for us to put any links to new sites - music videos or links to new fanfiction or just any of the lastest news - episode run downs? you know, the 'important bits'

let me stress, i do NOT want it to in ANY way replace or compete against a/r sites, for this reason, i think it should contain mostly just links to other sites.

just so we have a place to scan all the a/r essentials?

http://ellymelly.livejournal.com/

we'll see how it goes
                    Very nice elly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
                      omg!

*hums our new theme music*
                      I'm loving that our ship has it's own theme music!! Eat that Lee/Roslin shippers!!

oh, the livejournal idea is brilliant!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                        I'm loving that our ship has it's own theme music!! Eat that Lee/Roslin shippers!!

oh, the livejournal idea is brilliant!!
                        Oh yeah!!! What other ship has their own theme song!!!!! *not to down all the other ships I support*

Comment

sam/jack does lol it's called, "entity" but i think it's safe to say we're in a very select group! YAY!!!

*has song on repeat*

Comment

I have to say that at the beginning of the show I wasn't a huge fan of the ship, but now I'm die hard in love with it.

Spoiler:
                            I loved the kiss! It was so cute!
                            Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Matto Innamorato
                              I have to say that at the beginning of the show I wasn't a huge fan of the ship, but now I'm die hard in love with it.

Spoiler:
                              I loved the kiss! It was so cute!
                              OH squeeee!!! *high fives fellow shipper* so glad to have another A/R shipper join our thread!!! And OMG....
                              Spoiler:
                              wasn't that kiss just awsome!! and the coolest thing is it was an unscripted kiss!!!! It was all the actors addlibbing!! It was Edward James Olmos's idea, he just did it, and Mary didn't know about it. How cool is that! hehe

Comment

WELCOME!!!

Spoiler:
                                i know, you can see how she kind of gives her permission before he does it. It's so cute! oh squee! dammit now I'm squeeing! look what you've done

Comment

Working...
                                X