71.15%
    Pegasus
    28.85%

First Galactica vote!
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
      First Galactica vote!
      Was that you? Darn, I thought I'd gotten it!

MG

Comment

Galactica has a sense of Old Skool-ishness about it, Pegasus looks too squeaky clean.

Comment

galatica, definately galactica...i mean it is the prime ship of the series
          sigpic

Comment

Galactica of course.

The CIC for the Pegasus seemed too small and confined. I like the arena feel of Galactica’s CIC with Adama at the center.

Did we really see much more of the Pegasus other than CIC and the brig and maybe a hallway? Oh and the pilots’ ready room….

from BSGMedia

I may have to give the ready room to the Pegasus with it’s more businesslike and high-tech look, even though I prefer the laidback feel of the Galactica’s, which pretty much reflects the way Galactica is run….so I’m not sure if that’s a positive or negative.

And while I’m at it, I like the exterior of Galactica better as well….
            IMO always implied.

Comment

I guess that I get the first Pegasus vote!!! While I like the exterior of the Galactica better, I most definitly would rather be on the Pegasus. When fully crewed, and supplied, I'd bet my money on the Pegasus (or any other Mercury-Class Battlestar, for that matter) rather than the decades old Galactica. Remember that it was about to be moth-balled in the Mini-Series. It's not the Enterprise/Flagship in prime working order with the latest and best equipment, it's old. But I definitly prefer the Galactica crew to the Pegasus crew. But like I said, for strictly the ships, I say Pegasus.
              -Kralizec

"The only truth is that the knowledge of the universe is infinite."

Comment

Galactica
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Galactica for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

I must say I prefer the Pegasus in terms of interior. She looks bulky on the outside but she's gorgeous on the inside.

Spoiler:
                    I'm very glad the ship is sticking around for more of this season than I had thought. We'll get to spend more time in those sets!

Comment

Galatica
                      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

The look of the Galactica is very similar to that of our modern Navy. This seems to add to the sense of realism of the show. It just seems more appropriate for a warship that you would see all of the structural reinforcements and such. Plus there's always the cool factor.
                        You don't know the power of the Dark Side

Comment

Galactica is good but the ship it self is old as the Pegasus is new i guess if you based the show on a Pegasus style ship you will probably have another star trek.

But i do love the design of Pegasus you can defiantly notice the difference between the 2 ships.

Comment

why the Galactica of course.
                            sigpic

Comment

the gallactica main ship plus it didnt rely on luk to servive

o and dos any1 have pics of the pegasus i cant find any if so please post them k

Comment

Working...
                              X