Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoiler alert: Some mysteries about the Raptors and Pilots!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler alert: Some mysteries about the Raptors and Pilots!

Sorry haven't figured out how to do spoilers so simply put it in the title.

Anyway Did you folks wonder where the Galactica suddenly got all those Raptors? I mean they've lost several but seem to have a never ending supply!

And another thing. In last weeks episode the Galactica Ready Room suddenly had every seat occuppied where maybe half had been shown full before?

Where did they get all the new pilots? According to the first season there were only 6 other qualified pilots to be found in the entire fleet and they would have to train new ones from scratch.

In the US Navy it takes as much as two years to train carrier pilots and at least a year for Air Force Pilots. So where did they get them?

The Raptors they can fix, and maybe they have fixed more of the museum ones and continue to because they probably had Galactica's whole Raptor fleet on board they just need to bring em back up to service. Same goes for Viper, which is, I think, what you might have been really asking about, but maybe not.

As for the pilots, in one of the season one eps they show Kara training pilots, and they don't train em to full, great ability, just to fly and fight, there's no time for full training when you could be attacked at anytime.
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

well, the galactica is more like a carrier than anything. i'd assume they'd have more than a couple raptors lying around. and for those pilots that were trained, they were just to replace the ones that were killed in that accident on the hangar deck, right?

and to do spoiler tags, just use [spoilers]TEXT GOES HERE[/spoilers. (you'll want to include a last bracket after the [/spoilers part.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
      X