Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch the reference to the Battlestar Pegasus?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone catch the reference to the Battlestar Pegasus?

Sounds like they're setting the stage for the appearance of Admiral Cain later on in the season.

I'm really looking forward to Cain's appearance.

By the way a possible nitpick in advance!

How come Admiral Cain didn't link up with the Galactica at Ragnar when Adama broadcast the order to rendezvous? Most Admirals I've heard of would have raced to the scene to take over post haste!

Originally posted by mikeforrest2003
    Sounds like they're setting the stage for the appearance of Admiral Cain later on in the season.

How come Admiral Cain didn't link up with the Galactica at Ragnar when Adama broadcast the order to rendezvous? Most Admirals I've heard of would have raced to the scene to take over post haste!
    Yep.
    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

i'm sure that will be answered....being a modern ship with the windows networking protocols, i'm sure they'd been disabled and so showed up late. i doubt it will be the critical plot point of the arc. more likely the 'are any of them cyclons' paranoia.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Spoilers

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the Pegasus had had to do a completely blind jump and had ended up way, way away, i.e. ahead of the Galactica's current position. Also, that it's to be commanded by the actress who played Ro Laren in ST:TNG i.e. a woman.
        sum ergo cogitum
        I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
          Spoilers

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the Pegasus had had to do a completely blind jump and had ended up way, way away, i.e. ahead of the Galactica's current position. Also, that it's to be commanded by the actress who played Ro Laren in ST:TNG i.e. a woman.
          According to IMDB.com, Michelle Forbes is playing Admiral Nelena Cain in the two part mid-season cliffhanger, Pegasus (2.10) and Resurrection Ship (2.11).

Originally posted by IMDB.COM
          1# "Battlestar Galactica" playing "Admiral Nelena Cain" in episode: "Resurrection Ship" (episode # 2.11) January 2006
          2# "Battlestar Galactica" playing "Admiral Nelena Cain" in episode: "Pegasus" (episode # 2.10) 16 September 2005
          According to the interview I linked above, the producers want to keep the Pegasus around for a while.
          Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

what reference did I miss?

Comment

Sounds good.

I think the first series might have lasted longer with Commander Cain and Adama as a team instead of as a two part episode.

Comment

Working...
              X