This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a particular screencap....

I want a screencap of the temple at Kobol in KLG Pt2. In the scene where after Six helps up Baltar and they start walking toward the temple and the camera pans up and stops right before it goes to commercial. I need a screencap of that last pause of the ruins of the temple.

Main problem is, I want to use it as desktop wallpaper, so it's been really hard to find and while I have the episodes, I can't figure out if WMP can do screencaps or not, and the screen I would get if it did, would not be as big as I'd like.

Any help?
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Windows Movie Maker can do screencaps
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Check at Galactica Station, we have the biggest collection of season 1 screencaps

Comment

While this image from Galactica Station is what I want, it's not big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
          While this image from Galactica Station is what I want, it's not big enough.

here you go then a HR-HDTV version

Comment

I know I'm really pushing it, and I thanks you so much for your help, but do you have anything bigger?

Comment

That is the highest resolution screen cap available, its taken from the HDTV airing in Australia. What i think you're looking for are the Hi Res set photos that accompanied last season, unfortunately those specific shots. dont seem to be around

Comment

BSG Media has screencaps from all the season 1 episodes- thousands of images. You're bound to find something there!

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

Working...
                X