This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starbucks journy home

How is Lt Thrace gonna get home now that the only ship that had any record of the hyperspace nav is gone.

The Galactica is no longer where it was. They made two jumps. Even if she were to plot the next two suspected locations it would bring her to the wrong spot. They are at a non updated intersteller drift location.

She has never been to Kobol and would not have the coordinates necessary to plot multiple jumps in a Raptor.

The Raptor has limited FTL capabilities. I don't think it can make a trip that far. Especially not knowing exaclty where she needs to go. I did not see her carrying a laptop.

I think caprica boomer is their only hope.
    Spoiler:
    If she was able to process the jump from the raider and get a transport capable of carrying all three off the planet, then again the cylons know where Kobol is now

50 posts woohoo

LEE IS NOT A CYLON

Originally posted by Vorlon-1
    How is Lt Thrace gonna get home now that the only ship that had any record of the hyperspace nav is gone.

The Galactica is no longer where it was. They made two jumps. Even if she were to plot the next two suspected locations it would bring her to the wrong spot. They are at a non updated intersteller drift location.

She has never been to Kobol and would not have the coordinates necessary to plot multiple jumps in a Raptor.

The Raptor has limited FTL capabilities. I don't think it can make a trip that far. Especially not knowing exaclty where she needs to go. I did not see her carrying a laptop.

I think caprica boomer is their only hope.
    Spoiler:
    If she was able to process the jump from the raider and get a transport capable of carrying all three off the planet, then again the cylons know where Kobol is now

50 posts woohoo
    Acording to spoilers
    Spoiler:
    She'll steal some Cylon ship and Jump over Kobol where will she find one part of the fleet which went with President

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Working...
    X