Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard choice - but I finally went with "You Can't Go Home Again" - loved Kara in this episode
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Gah, only able to pick one???

I can honestly say there wasn't a single episode that I didn't enjoy :O
      I see that "Bastille Day", "Litmus", and "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down" are some of the least favourite, judging by responses here, but I found those to have quite interesting looks into some of the supporting characters - CPO Tyrol, Col Tigh, Zarek etc. I would happily go back and watch one of those episodes

But I ended up voting for You cant go home again, with Hand of God and 33 very close second

Also, should the mini-series be in there too?

Comment

I voted for "33". I love that episode so much. The whole thing is paced beautifully and it really shows off the characters and the struggles they've been going through. Honorable Mentions go to "Colonial Day" and both parts of "Kobol's Last Gleaming".
        MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Just discovered this... thanks to Agent Dark...
          My most favourite is The Hand of God...
          Why?
          A very nice father-son moment... in fact, lots of nice people moments... Even Baltar doesn't look half as annoying...
          Great space action
          Great soundtrack
          Happy to see Lee stretch his wings a little
          Very nice to see the fleet get a bit of a break for a change without being bogged down by moral dilemmas.

All the great elements of a good scifi show...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
          X