This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    I think that kind of productive obession is good. Will download it when I'm on something faster than 29.2kbps.
    Thanks BB.... I am axiously awaiting your next one as well....you do some VERY good work!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      And you don't like Kara and Lee??????? *sends over medication IMMEDIATELY* to MM.... Even Katee and Jamie like Kara and Lee.... *shakes head* ...LOL
      I don't either... LOL... anyway like you care ha.
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

And you don't like Kara and Lee??????? *sends over medication IMMEDIATELY* to MM.... Even Katee and Jamie like Kara and Lee.... *shakes head* ...LOL
        I didn't say I didn't like them... I just don't really care for it.

*flushes 'medication' down the toilet*

I look forward to seeing your Baltar vid... The way you have felt about Lee is kind of the way I feel about Baltar.... (would explain why I make no vids for him ) But slowly his character is growing on me. I LOVE Six though and now after meeting Tricia..well liking the actress seems to make me like the character even more!!
        You don't like Baltar?? You need medication!

Vids may be far away... I'm getting slower, busier, and I have to convert all the episodes first

But, for now... I shall return to my Rodney vid

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

LOL...see this is why I love this show...someone for everyone ...
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL...see this is why I love this show...someone for everyone ...
            Number Six and Gaius are... teh awesome!

I really like Starbuck too lol.

But... favorites: Gaius, Number Six, and Boomer!

2:06 of 4:19 of Rodney vid. Yay!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Tame, you made a Lee/Kara vid to an Evanescence song? Could you get ANY more wonderful?

*is officially in love with Tame*

Dl'ing now, I shall report back later.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
                I don't either... LOL... anyway like you care ha.
                LOL.. you don't have too... But most of my stuff will always be Lee/Kara or Kara centered....*sigh* I do try to label them so no one has to yell MY EYES MY EYES

Comment

Lovely Tame...it almost made me cry, even. I like how it was so centered on that one episode, and particularly on Lee looking very worried. Very poignant!

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                    Tame, you made a Lee/Kara vid to an Evanescence song? Could you get ANY more wonderful?

*is officially in love with Tame*

Dl'ing now, I shall report back later.
                    Ok well THAT made me feel GREAT... now I just hope you actually like the vid...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                      Lovely Tame...it almost made me cry, even. I like how it was so centered on that one episode, and particularly on Lee looking very worried. Very poignant!
                      Thank you so much..now I officially love you back

I constantly thought of that one episode when I heard that song I am SO GLAD you liked it

Comment

LOL.. you don't have too... But most of my stuff will always be Lee/Kara or Kara centered....*sigh* I do try to label them so no one has to yell MY EYES MY EYES
                        teehee most of my stuff is Gaius/Six centered (with a possible Boomer/Helo vid as well)... also I actually don't like them unlike MM... but I do like Rosilin and Apollo's interaction Mother/Son.
                        Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

I've been trying to do wallpaper using the Blending Images 101 guide and I keep getting lost. I just can't seem to get a final product similar to the one in the guide. I got a nice one where there's a pic of Starbuck and it looks like she has a glowing aura around her. Not what I was aiming for though. Can somebody help me?
                          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Have you played around with the layer opacity and the blend mode?

Can you post that picture of Starbuck with the glowing aura?

Comment

How do you change the layer opacity?
                              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                                How do you change the layer opacity?
                                You can also play with the fill mode to get a different sort of blending.

Comment

Working...
                                X