This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Console Guy (various eps of Atlantis, I keep forgetting the actor's name)
    Chuck Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
      Spoiler:
      Ex Deus Machina
      Yay! I love my Agent Freckles.

Now back on topic... yes, I'd like to see Freckles as a Raptor pilot. Or maybe a civilian. We haven't really gotten a good look at the civilians in Season 1 (barring the politicians and reporters).

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Carmen Argenziano (or Tony Amendola) would be cool as a Battlestar Commander

I have another to add to the list, I'd love to see Peter Flemming (Agent Malcolm Barrett) on BSG.
        I was thinking RDA as a comander of a rogue battlestar that also managed to escape the cylons initial attacks.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

It would be quite funny if Patrick Currie (Fifth) turned up as a cylon, or Tricia Helfer turned up as a Replicator

Wouldn't mind seeing Sam Witwer (Crashdown) somewhere in the SG Universe
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

It'd be great if Sam Witwer turned up somewhere, hoping for Atlantis.

Comment

What about Ba'al (Cliff Simon) ? I was just reading the GW interview with him and look what he said:

GW: You said that you were a fan of the original Stargate film. Are there any other science fiction genres that you're particularly attached to?

CS: You know what, I'm actually enjoying -- I've started watching the new Battlestar Galactica. I love Ed Olmos. He's a great actor. I've always liked him as an actor and I've watched a couple of episodes so far and I think it's a great show. I would love to get on to that show. I've never been a huge sci-fi fan as far as viewing them, but I think it's a good show, and especially these days with the effects and the technical side of it is so amazing.
              Yes, and we would love to see you there too, Cliff!

*squees*

Comment

Working...
              X