• Show
Clear All

Hi CKO...
    Were you on holidays or something?

Here's my first fanfic ever...
    *feeling quite nervous*
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/liliumscribe/
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
      Hi CKO...
      Were you on holidays or something?

Here's my first fanfic ever...
      *feeling quite nervous*
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/liliumscribe/
      was on vaction to colorado... left last mon. got back fri nite..
      sigpic

Comment

not much lee/kara interaction first two eppys this season.. but thats gonna change when she gets back.
        sigpic

Comment

so uh... about a
          Spoiler:
          kiss...

well hows this

they are spoilery.... linked.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Guidepromo.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...arbuckkiss.jpg

the piccys are from this wks tv guide (aug 14-20)
          Last edited by CKO; 09 August 2005, 10:25 AM. Reason: to add something
          sigpic

Comment

*screams* OH MY GOD! i heart you CKO! yay!
            Last edited by microzstar; 09 August 2005, 08:03 PM. Reason: to add more gleefulness

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              so uh... about a
              Spoiler:
              kiss...

well hows this

I actually knew this one was coming... hehehe...
              But I never expected it to be this erm... how shall I put it...
              Spoiler:
              full on

I think this might actually top
              Spoiler:
              the hug on Atlantis

Thanks CKO...

I am not going to get all excited I am not going to get all excited I am not going to get all excited I am not going to get all excited I am not going to get all excited...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                so uh... about a
                Spoiler:
                kiss...

well hows this

Well there goes my no spoiler stance on BSG, but oh, so worth it.

Spoiler:
                And it better not be a damn sex fantasy again.

Just wait for it... any moment now Easter is going to start squeeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  Well there goes my no spoiler stance on BSG, but oh, so worth it.

Spoiler:
                  And it better not be a damn sex fantasy again.
                  I don't think so... from what I've read...

Just wait for it... any moment now Easter is going to start squeeing.
                  Sorry to disappoint but I'm not the squeeing type... Not even for Joe Flanigan...
                  But I'm grinning from ear to ear... Good enough?!
                  Last edited by Easter Lily; 09 August 2005, 11:36 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    I don't think so... from what I've read...

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not the squeeing type... Not even for Joe Flanigan...
                    But I'm grinning from ear to ear... Good enough?!
                    It's a step down from squeeing. But yes, good enough. (I'm also grinning like an idiot)

What episode was this slated for?

Comment

Episode 6... I think... Home Part 1...

Yeah, I know, I'm dreadful...
                      sigpic

Comment

Remember in the beginning when RDM said that Lee and Kara would be pilots first, friends second and lovers a distant third. Think he meant this literally?

I think he kept his word, while there is some delicious UST going on here neither of them are defined by this relationship. Hand of God would be a good example of this, how they were arguing over Lee's ability to do the job rather than reassure him as most friends would do.

Hehe, I created a monster. My sister was reading over my shoulder (most annoying habit ever) and she was adamant that 'squee' was not a word. I explained it to her, and that one occasion I've seen her do it (usually over Jayne). Now she can't stop saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                          Remember in the beginning when RDM said that Lee and Kara would be pilots first, friends second and lovers a distant third. Think he meant this literally?
                          He did? Good for him...
                          Well, it's definitely a very distant third...
                          At least there's none of that Stargate flannelling...

I think he kept his word, while there is some delicious UST going on here neither of them are defined by this relationship. Hand of God would be a good example of this, how they were arguing over Lee's ability to do the job rather than reassure him as most friends would do.
                          I'm happy first and foremost that they are their own persons but I do miss their interaction in these past 4 episodes the way I miss Adama...
                          I love Hand of God... I know Jamie says that ep 13 is a defining moment for his character... but I think Hand of God is THE actual defining moment for Lee... It's the episode that really frees him from his insecurities and hang-ups to have the perspicacity to make those very hard decisions that come later.

Hehe, I created a monster. My sister was reading over my shoulder (most annoying habit ever) and she was adamant that 'squee' was not a word. I explained it to her, and that one occasion I've seen her do it (usually over Jayne). Now she can't stop saying it.
                          Just threaten to send her to her room... works with my four year old...
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree with JB in that the defining moment being in KLG when had to choose between his duty as a soldier and his ideals in KLG. But you are right, Hand of God was an important episode for him. It was the first time we see him step out of Starbuck's shadow.

Makes you wonder how long they've known each other. Since War College or before then?

Comment

I'm a little confused by the fanfics who seem to suggest that they were childhood friends... that's not canon, is it? I'm not usually one to miss details like that on shows or films...

My feeling is that they did know each other from War College, before Zak came into the picture and may have even served together in another capacity at some stage. Note alteraction in KLG 1. In the mini-series, they seem to regard one another with deep familiarity beyond the Zak factor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by microzstar
                                *screams* OH MY GOD! i heart you CKO! yay!
                                Oh. Oh dear. Temptation.

I will not read spoilers or look at spoiler pix. I will not read spoilers or look at spoiler pix. I will not read spoilers or look at spoiler pix.

Just giving myself a little peptalk here. Hope you don't mind.

Still, from these reactions, I take it I'll like the spoiler. That makes me happy. Kara was looking way too chummy with Not!Lee last Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X