No announcement yet.

The Lee Adama/ Kara Thrace relationship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh... I guess they'll have to do before I see the episode.

Comment

Oooh do I have a picture for you guys!!!! Beware that it's a picture from the next BSG ep Final Cut.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh shipmum... where did ya find that hot piccy of lee. *drools*
        sigpic

Comment

Are you definately sure it's from Final Cut??

Comment

ooooooooooh i just love that pick of lee he is so fit, please please tell me where you got it from, cant wait until final cut. http://galactica.emedian.net/ep2.09.html[/URL]

Comment

check out the lee thunk thread... shipmum (shipperahoy) posted where she found it.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=153 direct link to where she got it... or rather where she found it.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh my. Look at that body. Why can't I click it bigger? *hopes that it turns up on Dark Thoughts*

Comment

Can we get a poster size shot of that?? And the view from where's Kara's standing, please?

Yes, that was enough to make me post for the first time in the BSG forum. LOL

Comment

yes poster size of that would be wonderful kara gettin an eyeful of that hot bod passin by her... if i was her i'd reach out and uh.. touch. *doesnt finish train of thought as it goes beyond PG material*
                    sigpic

Comment

What plans do you think the writers are going to have for Lee and Kara in future episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                        What plans do you think the writers are going to have for Lee and Kara in future episodes?
                        That they stay in that war buddy rountine they had going on in Home II with the occasionally flirting and fighting.

Comment

i'd love to see more kisses.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            i'd love to see more kisses.
                            yes, definately more kisses! maybe even lee/kara getting serious with a relationship between them...then engaged and then married...oh how i would love to see that happen, but i doubt it...but you never know what might happen...i mean the kiss was Jamie's idea!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not optimistic that anything is about to happen to them anytime soon...
                              They have such a complex relationship.
                              *Sigh*
                              Well, there's always fanfics...
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

oh yes gotta love all those fics
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X