Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I have a little up about Jamie and our trip to the Con... and I finished the pics so far.... the ones of Katee and Trisha (professional ones have to be mailed) So please bear with my crappy camera and enjoy the ones I was able to get

I will be writing more as the week goes by...but for now I have to spend some time with Marimba before she has to leave tomorrow

http://www.livejournal.com/users/tamefarrar/
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

well it sounds like you guys had a blast. oh i cant wait for october to come now
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        ok I have a little up about Jamie and our trip to the Con... and I finished the pics so far.... the ones of Katee and Trisha (professional ones have to be mailed) So please bear with my crappy camera and enjoy the ones I was able to get

I will be writing more as the week goes by...but for now I have to spend some time with Marimba before she has to leave tomorrow

http://www.livejournal.com/users/tamefarrar/
        It sounds like you two had a great time. Thanks for the report and pictures.
        sigpic

Comment

You are welcome... I will try to have a write up on Mary...Katee and Trisha tomorrow as well as the Dessert party and Breakfast.... that was the BEST part

I still have the pics of Trish to do and as I said sorry about the poor quality But I am still lusting after Kiwi's camera....
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You are welcome... I will try to have a write up on Mary...Katee and Trisha tomorrow as well as the Dessert party and Breakfast.... that was the BEST part

I still have the pics of Trish to do and as I said sorry about the poor quality But I am still lusting after Kiwi's camera....
            the lesson here is you need to bring Kiwi WITH YOU to these things!

I've already drooled over the piccies, and enviously read about the panels Looking forward to hearing more!

Comment

Dropped by Burbank last Sunday and bought the sale photo & stuff, hear the laughters from the next room. Wished I had the time to attend the con but gotta do some errands. And the room looks small & cozy, even the general admission would be enough Glad you have a good time Tame.
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Is there anybody who isn't lusting after Kiwi's camera; I know I am.

Hey KG, did you use the flash that came with camera or buy a different one?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  the lesson here is you need to bring Kiwi WITH YOU to these things!

I've already drooled over the piccies, and enviously read about the panels Looking forward to hearing more!
                  YES!!! That is what we need to do ...Bring Kiwi with us!!! ok next year August 26-27 plan on being at the BSG Con in Burbank

Comment

Working...
                  X