Hottest woman in B5 or Crusade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest woman in B5 or Crusade

On this question I seem to change my mind every time I go back through and watch the series again. But at the moment I'm thinking Lyta Alexander.

sigpic

Ivanova. Without a shadow of a doubt.
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

Ivanova. Lots of the women were pretty but Ivanova was a natural beauty.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with the choices so far. Both Lyta Alexander and Susan Ivanova are beautiful.

But can I add... Lt Cmdr Laurel Takashima?
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I had to look her up, because I only watched The Gathering once and it was quite awhile ago. Kim from Eureka! Yes I agree, she's pretty.
          sigpic

Comment

Guinevere Corey
            Lyta Alexander
            Sarah Chambers
            Tessa Holloran
            Originally posted by Descended
            That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Tessa Holloran, wasn't she the Mars #1 who ended up replacing Garibaldi as Chief of Intelligence? If so, yes I def agree with her.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
                Tessa Holloran, wasn't she the Mars #1 who ended up replacing Garibaldi as Chief of Intelligence? If so, yes I def agree with her.
                Yep, she's the one. I was hoping she got more screen time in season 5 but it turned out she appeared in only one episode near the end of the series.
                sigpic

Comment

For me it was Tracy Scoggins by a narrow margin over Claudia Christian. The eyes I think.

Comment

Am I allowed to vote for an extra that appeared in only one episode? I'll do it anyhow...

Musetta Vander was the actress that lead the team through the Mars tunnels to break Sheridan out of prison in the episode "Between the Darkness and the Light." You may also recall her as a Siren in the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" Or perhaps as Derran Tahl in the Voyager Episode "The Disease." She was in a couple SG-1 episodes as well. And an episode of Xena.

Other than that I vote for Lyta Alexander.

Comment

Lyta. Of course. Delenn can be only the close second.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

What about the female slave girl Londo falls for in Into the Purple...
                        She wasnt harsh on the eye even with no hair...

Comment

I forgot about her, you're right - she was beautiful even without hair. I looked her up on IMBD - she was a Miss Teen Italy at 14.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ha, I'm only 3/4 episodes in so was an easy pick for me, the only other women have been Talia and Claudia so far so it'd be Adira(sp) Ivanova and then Talia. There were probably hot women in the dancing bar place but I presume we're limiting to characters that have lines?
                            I'd say Dellen as well but I'm not a fan of the bonetop, prefered her a bit later when she was, erm "less" Minbari...

Comment

Working...
                            X