X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Get the hell out of our galaxy!"
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Garibaldi: You know, I've been stuck in this tin can for three years. I haven't taken a vacation - okay, okay, it's my fault, I had the leave coming, I just didn't take it. And the pay sucks, I knew that when I signed on! And nobody said I'd survive the job. Now, I give you all that. But where in my contract does it say that I have to eat the same food for breakfast every day for three years?

Sheridan: Paragraph 47, Subsection 19, Clause 9A. You can find it in the index under S.U.A.E.I.

Garibaldi: S.U…A.E.I.?

Sheridan and Ivanova: Shut Up And Eat It!
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

Thirdspace

Sheridan: Well, I'll certainly take your request under consideration.
        Dr. Trent: That's bureaucratese for, "Take a hike."
        Sheridan: That it is.
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 28 September 2010, 01:50 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Racing Mars

Captain Jack: Lyta had a little Vorlon. Her skin was pale as snow. And everywhere that Lyta went, her Vorlon was sure to go.
          sigpic

Comment

Also from Captain Jack:
            "The damn thing of it is, they grow back. They always grow back."

That is a chilling line!
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Racing Mars

Marcus: For the first time in my life I'm a war hero and nobody knows about it. (looks at Dr. Franklin) And worst of all I'm married to you.

sigpic

Comment

Well, as long as we're on Racing Mars:

Marcus: I spy with my little eye…something beginning with "B."

Franklin: Boxes.

Marcus: Fine! I spy with my little eye something beginning with "M."

Franklin: More boxes.

Marcus: Two in a row.

Franklin: And that's when I shot him, Your Honor.

Marcus: I spy with my little eye something beginning with "E."

Franklin: I-I give up.

Marcus: Oh come on.

Franklin: This better not be what I–

Marcus and Franklin: Even more boxes!
                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                  Well, as long as we're on Racing Mars:

Marcus: I spy with my little eye…something beginning with "B."

Franklin: Boxes.

Marcus: Fine! I spy with my little eye something beginning with "M."

Franklin: More boxes.

Marcus: Two in a row.

Franklin: And that's when I shot him, Your Honor.

Marcus: I spy with my little eye something beginning with "E."

Franklin: I-I give up.

Marcus: Oh come on.

Franklin: This better not be what I–

Marcus and Franklin: Even more boxes!
                  I love that scene! In the grand scheme, Racing Mars didn't have very much going on with plot or action but it still remains one of my favorite season 4 episodes because of the Marcus/Franklin moments in the episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OutandAboot View Post
                    G'Kar: You want to be president?
                    Sheridan: Yes.
                    G'Kar: Put your hand on the book and say, 'I do.'
                    Sheridan: I do.
                    G'Kar: Fine. Done. Let's eat.

YOU beat me to it!!!!
                    Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                    (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Lines of Communication

Number One: So, like I said, you're a liar. But you're my kind of liar.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Parliament of Dreams

G'Kar: With luck they will never find you, but if they do, you will know pain...

Na'Toth:And you will know fear...

G'Kar: And then you will die. Have a pleasant flight!
                        sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Moments of Transition

Delenn: I said that we surrendered. I did not say that we gave up our sovereign rights to form a new government. Dukhat said that in every battle, one side or the other must surrender eventually. It is the natural order of things. There is no dishonor in that, no shame. We recognize the superior forces of the Warrior Caste. We have, after all, spent several centuries arming you, helping you learn the art of combat. What threat are we against that?

Shakiri: Then you acknowledge, we are stronger!

Delenn: Stronger yes. But wiser? For a thousand years, we have guided our people through wisdom, not arms. Will we set that aside so quickly? You, who are watching here and across Minbar, you know this place. You know its history. This is where we chose our leaders before Valen. This is where many of us served...and many of us died. The Ancients understood that in war, it is the young and powerless who are sent off to fight—sent by leaders, and warriors, and generals, who are not themselves engaged in the battle, who do not bleed on the front lines, who do not die alone in the cold and friendless night. But here, in this place, that changed.

My God, I think those words are more stirring and brilliant now than when I first heard them 13 years ago—even more so now because those 13 years of life experience makes those words resound so truly.
                          sigpic

Comment

No Surrender, No Retreat

Sheridan: We'll do what we can to minimize casualties on the other side, but job of a soldier is to destroy the enemy and come home alive. To that end, do what you have to do.
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 29 September 2010, 11:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Exercise of Vital Powers

Garibaldi: We always end up doing what we have to, not what we want to.

The Face of the Enemy

Ivanova: If he shows up on the station, you tell them that I want that son of a b*tch shot on sight.
                              Marcus: Susan—
                              Ivanova: I mean it.

Intersections in Real Time

Sheridan: You know, it's funny, I was thinking about what you said, that the preeminent truth of our age is that you cannot fight the system. But if, as you say, the truth is fluid, that the truth is subjective, then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken, refuses to bow down.
                              Interrogator: But can you win?
                              Sheridan: Every time I say "no."

God I love that line.

Between the Darkness and the Light

Ivanova: Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander. Daughter of Andrei and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going see. God sent me.

Endgame

Sheridan: These are your sons and daughters, whose loyalty has never wavered, whose belief in the Alliance has forced us to take extraordinary means—for justice, for peace, for the future! We have come home.

Rising Star

Lennier: Did they tell you what Ivanova said at the end? That all love was unrequited.
                              Delenn: Yes, they did. She's wrong of course.

Delenn: It was the end of the Earth year 2261, and it was the dawn of a new age, for all of us. It was the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. The next twenty years would see great changes—great joy, and great sorrow: the Telepath War, and the Drakh War. The new Alliance would waver and crack but in the end, it would hold because what is built endures and what is loved endures. And Babylon 5, Babylon 5 endures.

The Deconstruction of Falling Stars

Brother Alwyn: It's also not enough. Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet. You can get further with both than with just one.

Future Ranger: And now we leave the cradle for the last time.

Ending dedication: DEDICATED TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED THAT THE BABYLON PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN ITS MISSION. FAITH MANAGES.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Paragon of Animals

Londo: You have misspelled. There's no Y in "liberties."
                                G'Kar: Oh, go away. Repress someone else.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X