Babylon 5 - The Complete First Time Watch (Spoilers) First watch/Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    The Narns are serving as security? How far have you gotten? By the sound of things, you're already at Point of No Return or Severed Dreams.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      They've defected and I'm in the middle of the episode where the remaining rebellious faction is going to attempt to assassinate Delenn because she's the powerhouse behind Babylon 5 now. I haven't finished it, stopped for a little bit. Just didn't like the silly fixated on political righteousness thing so wanted a breather.

That elevator scene was pretty awesome where G'Kar laughs at Londo cause he doesn't have to kill him to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
        Spoiler:
        They've defected and I'm in the middle of the episode where the remaining rebellious faction is going to attempt to assassinate Delenn because she's the powerhouse behind Babylon 5 now. I haven't finished it, stopped for a little bit. Just didn't like the silly fixated on political righteousness thing so wanted a breather.

That elevator scene was pretty awesome where G'Kar laughs at Londo cause he doesn't have to kill him to kill him.
        Ah, Ceremonies of Light and Dark.
        Spoiler:
        Once you finish that episode, you'll be treated to a new "look" for B5. I think you'll approve.

That scene with G'Kar and Londo in the elevator was some serious hilarity. Who would have thought that pure unadulterated hatred could be so entertaining and funny.
        sigpic

Comment

I get caught up in what's going on in the transition suspense built scene so I miss the titles, generally.

Spoiler:
          You mean Sheridan will wear the uniform?

I hope there are more ships being built cause the uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh forget its name, something star or something, is pretty awesome.

Can't believe Garibaldi still hasn't read G'Kar's book. I'l like BLEHHH, read the freakin book already. You need to read more often, Garibaldi.

Comment

I get caught up in what's going on in the transition suspense built scene so I miss the titles, generally.

Spoiler:

I hope there are more ships being built cause the uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh forget its name, something star or something, is pretty awesome.

Can't believe Garibaldi still hasn't read G'Kar's book. I'l like BLEHHH, read the freakin book already. You need to read more often, Garibaldi.
            Spoiler:
            Garibaldi isn't your typical infantry man. Yeah, he acts like a gropo/grunt/jarhead sometimes but he'll DEFINITELY read more of the book of G'Quan--and it will have profound ramifications for the Shadow War. As for the White Star...well, you'll see some follow-up on this late in the season. For now, there's some very interesting turns for the B5 crew just around the corner.
            sigpic

Comment

Dangit man, stop teasing me. Just for once say something like oh yeah, nothing really happens in the next episode, so that I'm totally surprised by what does happen. lol.

Spoiler:
              I'm surprised Sheridan didn't try to maneuver and seek help from the planet and that guy. I mean, he could have potentially helped right? And I hope we find out more about that planet and the race behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                Ah, Ceremonies of Light and Dark.
                Spoiler:
                Once you finish that episode, you'll be treated to a new "look" for B5. I think you'll approve.

That scene with G'Kar and Londo in the elevator was some serious hilarity. Who would have thought that pure unadulterated hatred could be so entertaining and funny.
                Spoiler:
                The elevator scene is one of my favorites

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Garibaldi not only reads, but leaves a lasting impression, LOL
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  The elevator scene is one of my favorites

Spoiler:
                  Garibaldi not only reads, but leaves a lasting impression, LOL
                  Ceremonies of Light & Dark:

Wow. I need to rewatch. I *love* this series.

Oh, the hardship
                  Those scenes are some of my favorite of the series. That and (horrifyingly enough) a certain scene in And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    Ceremonies of Light & Dark:

Wow. I need to rewatch. I *love* this series.

Oh, the hardship
                    Those scenes are some of my favorite of the series. That and (horrifyingly enough) a certain scene in And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place.
                    Spoiler:
                    That scene in And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place was horrifying and hilarious at the same time. I think Refa's demise coupled with the gospel music was an incredible combination.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Sic Transit Vir was hilarious. Good to see that the comedy hasn't completely disappeared. And the next one was great too with Garibaldi and his mail. Some good "fillery" type episodes. Still don't like the earth thing but at least the shadow are being explored. G'Kar's come a long way to bury his feelings for the greater good.

Vir too surprisingly. Marcus was pretty great when he practically kicked everyone's butt in the bar. So casual about it. Wonder what the doctor's problem is when he confessed to Delenn. Is it still the drug thing?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Sic Transit Vir was hilarious. Good to see that the comedy hasn't completely disappeared. And the next one was great too with Garibaldi and his mail. Some good "fillery" type episodes. Still don't like the earth thing but at least the shadow are being explored. G'Kar's come a long way to bury his feelings for the greater good.

Vir too surprisingly. Marcus was pretty great when he practically kicked everyone's butt in the bar. So casual about it. Wonder what the doctor's problem is when he confessed to Delenn. Is it still the drug thing?
                        Spoiler:
                        "A Late Delivery From Avalon" was a good, strong episode that otherwise wasn't directly related to the Shadow War. In addition to a very good story with the Minbari War, we got some nice gems with G'Kar being the Red Knight, Marcus talking about the Isil'zha jewel, and...terror. This is ominous reference about terror is actually expounded upon in a future episode. One thing to keep in mind about this episode is an interesting question that Marcus poses. It seems like a throw-away question but it's not: If the Camelot setup is valid, with Sheridan being like Arthur and Delenn being like the Lady of the Lake, who is Morgana le Fay?
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Seemed like a nostalgia for King Arthur episode, but it was pretty funny at times. G'Kar got drunk and fell over. lol, Leneer can whoop Marcus's butt, which is just amazing.

Sweet, G'Kar's finally part of the in crowd.

Hmm, who's Fey? Good question. Not a lot of females left.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Seemed like a nostalgia for King Arthur episode, but it was pretty funny at times. G'Kar got drunk and fell over. lol, Leneer can whoop Marcus's butt, which is just amazing.

Sweet, G'Kar's finally part of the in crowd.

Hmm, who's Fey? Good question. Not a lot of females left.
                            Yeah, Lennier is stronger than he looks. Even though he is a Religious Caste Minbari, he is considerably stronger than most humans. Those among the Warrior Caste are indeed fearsome in combat. Though the Warriors don't exactly like humans, I relate more to their ethos than the Religious or the Workers.

Spoiler:
                            As for Morgan le Fey, it's definitely not a throw-away question--something to keep in the back of your mind as season 3 and the Shadow War rages on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't have time for a review right now, but War Without End part 1 = pewpepwpewpepwpepweppepwpepwepwpepwepwpepwepw................................... ........pew.

I say no more. But as your pilot in ths journey, I'm entitiled to offer you refreshments. You wil find some nuts under your seats and drinks above your heads. Nom nom.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
                                Don't have time for a review right now, but War Without End part 1 = pewpepwpewpepwpepweppepwpepwepwpepwepwpepwepw................................... ........pew.

I say no more. But as your pilot in ths journey, I'm entitiled to offer you refreshments. You wil find some nuts under your seats and drinks above your heads. Nom nom.
                                I take it you didn't like WWE Part One, McKay?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X