Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocket4477
    They did in a book trilogy, which I happen to have read. If you want to know what happens:
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Franklin is able to remove it (he sedates it to do so) without killing David.
    But, I guess you've read them...oh well
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

They did in a book trilogy, which I happen to have read. If you want to know what happens:
      Spoiler:
      Dr. Franklin is able to remove it (he sedates it to do so) without killing David.
      awesome, thanks ill have to check out the books

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        awesome, thanks ill have to check out the books
        The trilogy is called "The Fall of Centauri Prime" BTW.
        Rocky

Comment

The trilogy is called "The Fall of Centauri Prime" BTW.
          thanks very much

Comment

What happened with the Jar can be summed up in three words "What's up Darak." I would say anymore. There are also two other book trilogies out there for Babylon 5 and two stand alones. The besting being the Techno-Mage Trilogy, which deals with them Galen and Techno-mages leaving normal space. The Psi Corps Trilogy, which deals with the founding of the Psi Corp and the life and death of Bester but does not cover the telepath war. For the stand alones there is “To Dream in the city of Sorrow” written by Joe Michael Stracznski wife Kathryn Drennan, which covers Sinclair,’s first year on Minbar. Last, but not least Shadow within great book dealing with Anna and John Sheridan and there lives around the time she disappears.

All good books All have considered Canon by Stracznski something you can't say for the early B5 novels.

Comment

I've read the Psi Corps books too, the only one of which I found even remotely interesting was the last one.
              Rocky

Comment

In all truth that is the most intesting from a writing stand point the only reason to read the other two is to get to the third and for information. If you have time shadow and to dream are both great book and it just hard to put the techno-mage books down

Comment

Maybe TPTB could reason out a way for earth, (thru Lyta, perhaps) to find and explore the Vorlon homeworld...after she kicks Bestor's ass at the end of the Telepath War!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    Maybe TPTB could reason out a way for earth, (thru Lyta, perhaps) to find and explore the Vorlon homeworld...after she kicks Bestor's ass at the end of the Telepath War!
                    if i remember correctly, and if the books are considered canon, the last book in the psi corp trilogy ended with bester dying and i believe that would have happened before the teep war

Comment

I haven't read the Psi-Corp trilogy, but most of the books (including the newer trilogies) are based on JMS's outlines and are considered canon.

Bester, though, survives the Telepath War; he appeared in an episode of "Crusade" that was scripted, but never produced. Lyta, on the other hand, supposedly died in the war -- G'Kar alludes to it in "Legend of the Rangers."
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                        Bester, though, survives the Telepath War; he appeared in an episode of "Crusade" that was scripted, but never produced. Lyta, on the other hand, supposedly died in the war -- G'Kar alludes to it in "Legend of the Rangers."
                        Lyta was also supposed to have appeared an an episode of Crusade that made it to air. It was a flashback scene, but schedule conflicts prevented her appearance. I read the Bester script for Crusade, it was great (we learned that Matheson was a P6) and it is a shame that Crusade had to end so early on.
                        Rocky

Comment

Working...
                        X