Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Severed Dreams.
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

Hour of the Wolf and Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi... Plus Zaha'dum yesterday or this morning, I don't remember which.... that brings up a question... Kosh told Sheridan that "the man in between" was looking for him... in Zaha'dum it sounds like Justin was that middle man but afterwards it's much more apparent that it's Lorien Kosh was referring to. My question then is, who exactly was Justin? Is he simply Sheridan's counterpart or am I missing something entirely?
      sigpic

Comment

I've started my re-watch tonight...I'm on episode three now - Born to the Purple. My new big screen HD tv does show up the graininess, but I don't watch for the special effects or picture definition...the story!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
          in Zaha'dum it sounds like Justin was that middle man but afterwards it's much more apparent that it's Lorien Kosh was referring to. My question then is, who exactly was Justin? Is he simply Sheridan's counterpart or am I missing something entirely?
          According to JMS Speaks in the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5, the man in the middle (middleman) is Justin. And I just finished Z'ha'dum too. I'm debating whether to buy the 4th season or continue Netflixing it.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I've started my re-watch tonight...I'm on episode three now - Born to the Purple. My new big screen HD tv does show up the graininess, but I don't watch for the special effects or picture definition...the story!
          I get the feeling that not having HD probably enhances my sci-fi viewing in general, since people so often complain about CGI effects that I don't even notice. (I wonder sometimes how much of a boon HD really is in general. For example when I have watched it, everyone over 21 looks way more haggard than I expected.)
          sigpic

Comment

I am rewatching again and today I got (unfortunately) only to Any Means Necessary.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm on to "Believers" now - season 1 disc 3
              sigpic

Comment

Crusade
                The Rules of the Game
                Each Night I Dream of Home
                Ruling from the Tomb
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched any B5 or Crusade episodes. Instead, I've been reading the Passing of the Technomages trilogy by Jeanne Cavelos:

Casting Shadows
                  Summoning Light
                  Invoking Darkness

I started reading the trilogy in mid-June and finished earlier today. I'm so glad I read the trilogy again! The last time I read the books was back in 2001. I had forgotten many of the smaller details because of the long time since readings. A number of wonderful philosophical insights were included in the novels as well, insights that I needed to read again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Legend of the Rangers

Comment

Started my B5 re-watch today!

-Midnight on the firing range
                      -Soul Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        Started my B5 re-watch today!

-Midnight on the firing range
                        -Soul Hunter
                        It's Midnight on the Firing Line

Have fun with your re-watch, I should do one myself at some point
                        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                        - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                          It's Midnight on the Firing Line

Have fun with your re-watch, I should do one myself at some point
                          Oh well... you knew what I was taking about

Today I watched...
                          -Born to the Purple
                          -Infection
                          -The Parliament of Dreams
                          -Mind War

Comment

-The War Prayer
                            -And the Sky Full of Stars

Comment

Finished Season one, now into season two. Just watching the most awesome episode

-The Coming of Shadows

Comment

-In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum

Vir
                                "I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"

Comment

Working...
                                X