What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Deconstruction of Falling Stars: Much better than I remembered.
    Really? it's one of my least favorite episodes ever.
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

It's not one of my favorites either by a long shot. Still, I don't regret watching that and skipping Intersections in Real Time. I get enough of the torture just watching Between the Darkness and the Light, and that advances the story in other ways too.
      sigpic

Comment

No Compromises: Not bad. I like Lochley better now than I used to.
        sigpic

Comment

The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari: One of the cool but weird episodes, most notable for Lennier's declaration and decision to join the Rangers.
          sigpic

Comment

The Paragon of Animals: The start of Lyta's acquaintance with Byron's gang. Some very treacherous plots by the Drazi.

A View from the Gallery: Two maintenance guys show us what life's like for those who aren't famous or great.
            sigpic

Comment

When I first watched season 5 back in 1998, I wasn't too impressed, basically because of Ivanova's departure. However, season 5 has grown on me over the years. I have a much better opinion of Lochley now than I did 14 years ago. That and I can't help but get nostalgic whenever I see that magnificent season 5 opening sequence that recaps the whole series.
              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 25 October 2012, 09:57 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Indeed. My favorite theme tune is from the 5th season too. And yeah, Lochley sort of grows on you. And so far, Byron hasn't been as bad as I somehow remembered him either.
                sigpic

Comment

Learning Curve: Cool to see Turhan Bey (Centauri Emperor Turhan) return as a Minbari, although they could have namend him better, Durval this time. Arrhg! I didn't like the criminal element of the show... Trevor Goddard who played Trace is yet another Babylon 5 actor who died young, he was only 40...
                  sigpic

Comment

In The Beginning. Mainly because it's the weekend and we had the time to watch more than just an ep, and because we're far enough along for it not to remind us of future events too much.
                    sigpic

Comment

Strange Relations: Urgh, hints of romance between Lyta and Byron... My least favorite arc on B5...
                      sigpic

Comment

Secrets of the Soul: More Lyta/Byron... Urgh.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Day of the Dead: Cool episode, even if I don't like Rebo and Zooty much...
                          sigpic

Comment

In the Kingdom of the Blind: The poor Regent...
                            sigpic

Comment

A Tragedy of Telepaths
                              Phoenix Rising

Sort of a relief to see the end of this story, even if it isn't really the end...
                              sigpic

Comment

The Ragged Edge: Garibaldi visits the Drazi homeworld and almost gets himself killed. More drunken stupor too... In the meantime, Londo's out of the loop because the Centauri are under suspicion again, and G'Kar's gained a cult following.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X