Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign to re-show B5 in UK!

To all who read this thread and care to take up the mantle,
    I live in the UK and recall in the dim and distant past that B5 was orignally broadcast on Channel 4. I cannot remember it being repeated on Channel 4 or any one of the usual suspects on satellite TV (UK equivalent of cable TV).
    Therefore, I am trying to start a campaign for all you B5 fans out there to get B5 (and Crusade etc.) re-shown on British screens; whether it be repeated on TV, shown on the internet via "4OD" or "Joost".
    So please, start a Facebook, Twitter, Bebo or equivalent campaign to have all the shows re-broadcasts right from the very first episode!
    Thanks for all your efforts.

With all due respect, what's stopping you from doing this?
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

It been reshown several times on bravo, scifi over years. I last time I saw it on screen was just before christmase.

And please please never give channel 4 a other scifi show to take the pissed out like they did with stargate and still do with smallville

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        It been reshown several times on bravo, scifi over years. I last time I saw it on screen was just before christmase.

And please please never give channel 4 a other scifi show to take the pissed out like they did with stargate and still do with smallville

Are you sure about it being on before Christmas?
        I haven't seen it on TV for at least 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
          Are you sure about it being on before Christmas?
          I haven't seen it on TV for at least 5 years.
          Yes I have seen it on in the past six months, certainly in the past year.
          Last edited by knowles2; 06 May 2009, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post

I actually boycotted watching stargate on channel 4 as the presenters really frustrated me with their attitude towards it. skyone has been excellent for scifi shows and thats where it should stay!

back on topic... (i always drone on....)

I would also like to see a re-run of B5, tbh I didn't see it on bravo (well i didnt think of loooking on bravo as, well... who does?), but yeh... haven't seen it for ages.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
            My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

It's on TOPUP Anytime from time to time. Sure, it's a pay channel and I can't watch it but it's there.

And anyway, the DVDs (on play.com) are under £15. Why bother with TV when you could watch it when you want and with no adverts? (Plus, the extras are ace.)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Hêtshepsu View Post
                I actually boycotted watching stargate on channel 4 as the presenters really frustrated me with their attitude towards it. skyone has been excellent for scifi shows and thats where it should stay!

back on topic... (i always drone on....)

I would also like to see a re-run of B5, tbh I didn't see it on bravo (well i didnt think of loooking on bravo as, well... who does?), but yeh... haven't seen it for ages.
                Both virgin an BBC an even ITV treat all of there programs and audience with respect . sky one when I first got it about 12 years ago did take the pissed a little too. But then suddenly they started spending millions on acquiring shows and they became known for scifi, better than the scifi channel ,by then they had no choice but to treat them with respect or loose audiences..
                Last edited by knowles2; 06 May 2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

oh yeah i forgot to mention ITV, although they do tend to put them on quite late, with a few exceptions.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
                  My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

Originally posted by Hêtshepsu View Post
                    oh yeah i forgot to mention ITV, although they do tend to put them on quite late, with a few exceptions.
                    Yeah but they improve since ITV4 launch.

Comment

Working...
                    X