No announcement yet.

Who do you think is the best B5 actor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult to choose between between Jurasik and Katsulas .50- 50 vote goes to both.

Comment

Definitely the late, great Andreas Katsulas. While Jurasik was great too, I think G'kar was able to display an amazing range of emotion and every time you saw him on screen he was so completely into character that it was always fun watching G'Kar. He was also very good at making those long winded speeches - when he would get up to speak you actually LISTENED to him.
      That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus X-303 View Post
        I like all Characters.. they're pretty much all equal in quality of acting however sometimes i cringe at first season acting of Micheal O'Hare but he got better in Season 3's 2 parter "War Without End"
        I disagree. He was the same as he was in season one and in all the other roles he's played. He just not a very good actor. I've seen puppets act better than this guy.
        Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

Comment

Maybe it was because I was 15 at the time, but I loved him in season 1. Or maybe it was that I just loved B5 in general and didn't mind the acting...
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

i love all the actors.

I was sad when I found out that Richard Biggs died on May 22, 2004.

Then I was even sadder when I read that Andreas Katsulas had died on 2-13-07

Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              you can vote for more than 1 I voted for a couple of them.
              I wish I had known that beforehand. I voted for Katsulas, which wasn't an easy decision. So many of them were great on the show.

Comment

It's easy to tell if a poll is multi choice or not. If it isn't, you get radio buttons to select from. If it is multi choice, you get square boxes to tick.

You might PM a mod to see if they'd be willing to change your vote. They may not, but a polite question (as opposed to a harsh demand) might just do the trick.
                sigpic

Comment

Andreas Katsulas, without a doubt. Peter Jurasik in second, probably. Actually, they should both be in joint place ahead of any individual actor because they played off each other so well, I thought.

And as for Michael O'Hare...shudder. Bruce Boxleitner's arrival was incredibly welcome after that.

Mind you, I remember thinking some of Jerry Doyle's first season acting was terrible, but by the end he was one of my favourites.

Still, nothing and nobody can beat the man behind G'Kar, I'd say.
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik for me.

The worst? That dude that played Byron in the last season. I couldn't stand him or that character.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Robin Atkin Downes was horrid as Byron, but I thought he did well enough as a Minbari.
                      sigpic

Comment

Id have to say it's Peter Jurusik and the guy who plays Galen.
                        After such a disastrous encounter, Ksht’ar Uresh had been called to the Imperial courts on the Homeworld to discus matters with the Emperor. He remembered a phrase one of his instructors always said to him and his students ‘And remember, the Faruk Empire is at stake ever single second – apply that cold Faruk steel to any situation.’ Well he did, he had done so for the past 60 years, from the Mikrosh war to their current predicament with the Terrans. But despite his ruthless dedication to the Empire in service he failed in these times of peace and disparity to apply this ‘cold Faruk steel’ successfully. The Faruk Empire could not afford a war now in its weakened state, despite their ruthlessness to fight it.

Comment

Isn't it interesting that Tracy Scoggins gets the same amount of votes as the guy UNDER the Kosh suit? Just saying.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                            Isn't it interesting that Tracy Scoggins gets the same amount of votes as the guy UNDER the Kosh suit? Just saying.
                            lol. It was probably the same person voting for both as they went down the line and ticked the box for every choice.

Eh, I never cared for her. I'd vote the dude in the Kosh suit over her.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Tracy Scoggins wasn't brilliant, and I would have preferred to see Ivanova in that role. However, I still think she was better than Michael O'Hare... Purely as an actor I mean.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mira Furlan ... Delenn
                                Peter Jurasik ... Londo Mollari
                                Claudia Christian ... Cmdr. Susan Ivanova
                                Are the Best character..

Comment

Working...
                                X