Babylon 5 rpg game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5 rpg game

I am planning to create a Babylon 5 virtual series and I want to know if somebody is interested to help me. The game is going to be console-style rpg game set in the Babylon 5 universe and continuum of the LEGEND OF THE REANGERS SERIES.I am going to use the rpg maker xp software already created couple of games with that software (visit: sorcerer.orgfree.com and order a free game).I already have an experience in creating games but I need some help. I am planning to realise 13 mini games(firs season )each 1-2 hours game play .I need help especially in creating the character sets and the tilesets .I also receive story ideas and I will need some help with spellings(my English is not very good).I also want to know if this is allowed with this series because I searched the web for fan materials I beryl found something. The games will be fan made and free. No profit will be made.
    I am interested in your opinion about the game so please write some reply.
    Last edited by igor108367; 01 October 2007, 03:08 PM. Reason: expand

i would help, but im not a fan of game makers, like the RPG game maker, they are too limited really

Comment

If you are interested, there is an RPG line developed by Mongoose Publishing that covers Babylon 5 and has a recent book on the Legends of the Rangers. Sorry for the late reply but I rarely visit these parts of the forum for some reason.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
      X